Desiree and Raul Fan Page

I was able to watch Desiree and Raul have sex on the sofa free cam. WOW - I MEAN FUCKING WOW!!! ​Man Desiree blew me away with that performance and her knockout body and beauty. It was nice to finally see her totally naked and later walk a bit minus the clothes. She usually keeps some clothes on or uses the blanket. She should never cover that gorgeous body even though she dresses up sexy. She is definitely a winner.

What surprised me was how hard she rode Raul. She was just givener. What came to mind was when I use to watch videos of cowgirls riding horses doing barrel races. When you see a video with a view from behind of the girl riding the horse with her butt view and her legs opening and closing to push the horse hard - well this is how hard Desiree was riding Raul. I envied Raul and wished it was me but I think she would have snapped my stiff cock in 2. Fuck man - Desiree was so into it - what an awesome fuck she is. What an ass on her too - like a very old country song - "So round, So firm, So fully packed". I really think she is now my #1 Favorite - so sorry Irma but Desiree performs and I like it a lot.

Yes, the dildo action in the tub was impressive and then to finish it off with the couch sex was outstanding.  A little less hair on him would not be a distraction but when he rolled over to lay on his back it didn't matter.  Desiree appears to give great head as well.  She really works it.  Hope volron2 or someone else got it on video to see in the future.