Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Desiree is very sexy.  I like a thicker girl and she has curves in all the right places.

Unfortunately, I find nothing appealing about her. Ms. Thunderthighs  and her tattoos are a turn-off for me, as well as her attempts at singing.

Where does RLC get these tattooed chicks?

It is nice to see a woman with a larger build on here, plus we're warmer to cuddle on those cold nights.

I've only seen Raul in action once so far, and it seemed to be a fairly one-sided BJ.  No wonder most women have a vibe in the drawer ;) 

Ann xx

It is nice to see a woman with a larger build on here, plus we're warmer to cuddle on those cold nights.

I've only seen Raul in action once so far, and it seemed to be a fairly one-sided BJ.  No wonder most women have a vibe in the drawer ;)

Ann xx

Please don't consider my post a reflection on you personally, Ann.

Please don't consider my post a reflection on you personally, Ann.

No offence taken, everyone has their preferences and my skin is thicker than 4 Leoras stacked together anyway  8)

I just enjoying seeing something less...skeletal in the apartments

Ann xx

Daddy Rob is loving desiree the way she is naked and topless all the time is a total turn on for me it is nice to see a girl with a bit of meat on her legs and bum especially the legs though.

I think Desiree is naked for real aswell nothing fake about her she just does it for the fun of it and i like that about her.

Thanks for the great capture. This is the first time that i got to see some action since my time zone limits any good viewing. Raul sure doesn't spend much time or effort with Desiree - only long enough to get her worked up enough so she can please him. Most of the video time is her doing him - poor girl. I got a quick opportunity to see them have sex a few hours ago but saw him fuck her but after 1 minute he came. Then he had to use sex toys to bring her to orgasm - what a fucking shame.

With respect to Desiree - WOW - fucking awesome girl. What a build on her. She is a solid/ thick nicely packaged short girl and very beautiful. She has my interest and my eyes adore her. Fuck man - everything about her is sexy. Her needs should be taken care of first or at the same time instead of just him. She seems disappointed or having the feelings of being left out high and dry without being satisfied. If i was doing her i would have her needs taken care of first or put off my cumming until another time. Both having orgasms at the same time would be the best but don't think this will ever happen with Raul. I believe Raul performs for himself while Paul only cares about himself cumming. Both Desiree and Leora are left unsatisfied and need assistance (from their man and/or sex toys or masturbation) afterwards to enjoy their own orgasm.

I will say that i did enjoy when Beatriz was with RLC even though she was much bigger built because she was different than the usual size females in all the apartments. Desiree is more compact with a gorgeous look and appears easy going. Love her and to me she is DYNAMITE!!!

i swear in the beginning when Raul was getting bj, Desiree's ass was signalling SOS. you watch. tell me if it's true. ROFL

i swear in the beginning when Raul was getting bj, Desiree's ass was signalling SOS. you watch. tell me if it's true. ROFL

Yes she sent out signals for us to help her. LMAO. I totally missed the lights flashing off the phone by her gorgeous shapely butt. Desiree is such a doll and hope to see much more of her.