Desiree and Raul Fan Page

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 1:03 PM, dioguitossp said:

BJ

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Thanks for the great capture. This is the first time that i got to see some action since my time zone limits any good viewing. Raul sure doesn't spend much time or effort with Desiree - only long enough to get her worked up enough so she can please him. Most of the video time is her doing him - poor girl. I got a quick opportunity to see them have sex a few hours ago but saw him fuck her but after 1 minute he came. Then he had to use sex toys to bring her to orgasm - what a fucking shame.

With respect to Desiree - WOW - fucking awesome girl. What a build on her. She is a solid/ thick nicely packaged short girl and very beautiful. She has my interest and my eyes adore her. Fuck man - everything about her is sexy. Her needs should be taken care of first or at the same time instead of just him. She seems disappointed or having the feelings of being left out high and dry without being satisfied. If i was doing her i would have her needs taken care of first or put off my cumming until another time. Both having orgasms at the same time would be the best but don't think this will ever happen with Raul. I believe Raul performs for himself while Paul only cares about himself cumming. Both Desiree and Leora are left unsatisfied and need assistance (from their man and/or sex toys or masturbation) afterwards to enjoy their own orgasm.

I will say that i did enjoy when Beatriz was with RLC even though she was much bigger built because she was different than the usual size females in all the apartments. Desiree is more compact with a gorgeous look and appears easy going. Love her and to me she is DYNAMITE!!!

Edited by StnCld316

Just watched Desiree masturbated she was great, not hiding under covers or hiding in the bathroom on the dam toilet, no hiding in the laundry room, she was all open on her bed.  I don't think Desiree and Raul are going to be just another boring couple in that apartment.  Well the last couple that where in there wasn't boring they just fought each other to much and got kicked out.  Desiree is thick and sexy and knows how to use that nice round ass of hers too. She is another would could also teach some of these other "VIP" ladies some things besides coming on RLC trying to get a contract for a modeling job. 8)

Just watched Desiree masturbated she was great, not hiding under covers or hiding in the bathroom on the dam toilet, no hiding in the laundry room, she was all open on her bed.  I don't think Desiree and Raul are going to be just another boring couple in that apartment.  Well the last couple that where in there wasn't boring they just fought each other to much and got kicked out.  Desiree is thick and sexy and knows how to use that nice round ass of hers too. She is another would could also teach some of these other "VIP" ladies some things besides coming on RLC trying to get a contract for a modeling job. 8)

Do you have the video? Pleaseee