Jump to content

SO WHO'S TO BLAME


Recommended Posts

HERE lately we have experience some reallifebullshit.  Who is the blame for this farce?

A.  Is it RLC?

B.  Is it the tenants?

C.Or is it we are just to hard to satisfy?

 D.is it us for saying the girls ho themselves out for the Alex or before him the breaded one

 E.All of the above

Some how we got watching mixed up with what we want to see from them. This is totally fucked up. Causes this leads to investigations, The looking up of their VK . To me this amounts to STALKING. Now let me explain why. 2years ago we did not care about what the girls do outside the apt, but along came a so call translator and all hell broke loose. We started excepting what the translator say as fact. Then came the breaded ones, and now all the girls are hoe's. But what got lose in all this is the fact that we had MODERATOR'S.Who use to shut down all the BULLSHIT before it got to far. Guess they retired now, and i don't blame them one bit. To many so called fact finders for them to keep up with. My right hand to them for doing their best. So now you have the Forum in time zones

Paul hater's in one zone 

girls are hoe's in one zone

and we just like to watch in another. And that don't included The let's move Gina or the Twins to B1 or B2. What this lead me to believe is this Forum is not about watching any more but what you can prove to other. And as more and more except this, Than we are no longer REALLIFECAMFORUM,BUT REALLIFECAMINVESTIGATORS. So there you have it RLCF divided in to time zones, Oh what a change in two years

But for all my fact finders i leave yo with this

The beasts across the way are just as scared of you
But they will drown you in your own words
Those words are hard for me to say:
That I don't trust you (anymore) in any way
It's time you faced your own irresponsibility
The things you think are far less grand
The beasts across the way are just as scared of you
If you ignore them, they will turn and go away
These words are hard for me to say:
That I don't trust you (anymore) in any way
They call it a nightstick but they club you with it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah hard to find a time when some are either talking bollocks or seem to just make up shit.... We can all do it, some of us just choose not to.

As for B1 & B2 both a joke and Laughable.

Even having a Laugh And Banter has gone... Most don't know the meaning.

Create an account to see this content!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

Yeah hard to find a time when some are either talking bollocks or seem to just make up shit.... We can all do it, some of us just choose not to.

As for B1 & B2 both a joke and Laughable.

Even having a Laugh And Banter has gone... Most don't know the meaning.

Create an account to see this content!

AAIN'T THAT THE TRUTH THANKS FOR THE REPLY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are right about the timezones @ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ, some very different crews on the chat on different moments during the day. I'm on Central European Time, like the Barça-apts. Two weeks ago I had some trouble sleeping and logged on the chat at 5AM my time, and ran into the Night Watchers crew. Nothing going on on the cameras, just people sleeping (not that a lot more goes on when they're not sleeping), but the best chat I had in weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting post Shaka, how many times has this come up?

Back in the day our leader BTR said this;

Posted January 6, 2016 (edited) ·

As of today 06/01/16 , I am putting a stop to any links to the outside life of  tenants on RLC ,being disclosed on this site , if you want to share info please use the messaging system , The reason for me doing this is for 2 reasons , 1st reason , RLC have given us some freedom in posting pics etc from their site , and we don't  want to upset the applecart , we have a great gallery would be a shame to jeopardize it ,  (and we know how that turned out! )

2nd reason== the links are visible to unscrupulous arseholes who don’t sign up to this site just visit as a guest and then they copy the links and post elsewhere , so guys no more links to be publicised live keep it internal between members using the message system ,

Posted January 8, 2016

I think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project. What they do when they leave is of no consequence. And should be forgotten about. OK some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

I don't remember that rule ever changing, but it seems it's not enough for some folk to watch these tenants 24/7, they need to know more??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CowArt said:

You are right about the timezones @ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ, some very different crews on the chat on different moments during the day. I'm on Central European Time, like the Barça-apts. Two weeks ago I had some trouble sleeping and logged on the chat at 5AM my time, and ran into the Night Watchers crew. Nothing going on on the cameras, just people sleeping (not that a lot more goes on when they're not sleeping), but the best chat I had in weeks.

yeah i hear ya but it's all bout when you hit the chat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to say that since I ( fairly recently ) joined this forum, I have become confused as to what it is really all about.

The definition of a " voyeur " in relation of a site like RCL IS " a person who gains sexual pleasure from WATCHING others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity ". After visiting this forum a few times, however, it became apparent that there are a lot of people, primarily in the chat box who seem to know a lot more about some of the tenants, especially the barca tenants - past and present - than would seem healthy.

There are people who admit to running live conversations between tenants through multiple translating software and as Shaka says, people that physically attempt to decipher and translate conversations that have taken place. Why? Are microphones even necessary when the sounds from any ( rare these days ) sexual activity is normally drowned out by music anyway. There are people that say they know people that know where the girls go when they leave the apartments. Do they follow them around? Come on, really? Even the links to the outside lives of tenants as referred to in the quote in Planks post above don't have any place in voyeurism.

There has been a lot of conversation this evening in the chat box about Irma's replacement, who arrived today, with one person stating that the new girl is actual top dog in the RCL Russian girl production line. How do they know? Why do they know? and what's it got to do with them or anybody else anyway?

Not content just to watch and enjoy, some people clearly don't know the difference between voyeurism and stalking.

Makes me glad that I am 1100 miles away from barca and I can choose to do the only thing that any of us should be doing. Watch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gironimo said:

I have to say that since I ( fairly recently ) joined this forum, I have become confused as to what it is really all about.

The definition of a " voyeur " in relation of a site like RCL IS " a person who gains sexual pleasure from WATCHING others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity ". After visiting this forum a few times, however, it became apparent that there are a lot of people, primarily in the chat box who seem to know a lot more about some of the tenants, especially the barca tenants - past and present - than would seem healthy.

There are people who admit to running live conversations between tenants through multiple translating software and as Shaka says, people that physically attempt to decipher and translate conversations that have taken place. Why? Are microphones even necessary when the sounds from any ( rare these days ) sexual activity is normally drowned out by music anyway. There are people that say they know people that know where the girls go when they leave the apartments. Do they follow them around? Come on, really? Even the links to the outside lives of tenants as referred to in the quote in Planks post above don't have any place in voyeurism.

There has been a lot of conversation this evening in the chat box about Irma's replacement, who arrived today, with one person stating that the new girl is actual top dog in the RCL Russian girl production line. How do they know? Why do they know? and what's it got to do with them or anybody else anyway?

Not content just to watch and enjoy, some people clearly don't know the difference between voyeurism and stalking.

Makes me glad that I am 1100 miles away from barca and I can choose to do the only thing that any of us should be doing. Watch.

It has become obvious that RLCF Admin condones all this type of behavior now since it appears to be a free-for-all as to current tenants' outside activities. In the past, BTR frowned on this and warned members NOT to post anything like this other than in PM's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...