Fan Page Karol

Enjoyable bating show last night in white pants which gradually got pulled and pushed ever tighter over the clit.   as ever she dived under the covers to finish.

When she first got home she joined a naked Danaya on her bed legs akimbo and seemed to be asking advice on how to masturbate.   K made a clearing the head gesture (beneficial aspects of orgasm) followed by rubbing fingers together (universal symbol of getting money in bonus) which I took to be the 2 reasons she was giving Dany for wanting to bate openly.

They watched something that surprised them - fisting I thought, because Dany then showed 2 fingers with a 'this is the most I've ever put up' gesture.    Of course, I may have completely misunderstood.

Dany knelt on top of K (open pussy into Cam 14) and joggled about, tits were fondled and sucked, but Dan seemed so laid back that K got up and left, had a bath and then did herself as above.

And she left the light on for the white pants show - so any shyness is disappearing, but I did feel the need to keep shouting 'TAKE THEM OFF'  

There was no doubt that Karol was as horny as a six peckered spider after her bath and I thought Danaya was going to get it on with her. However, I think Danaya has a yeast infection at the moment so any thought of her getting oral sex has to be on the back burner. She did give Karol kisses from neck to butt before returning to her room in frustration.

Karol masturbated before pulling the covers over her head.

Good words from iloner. I watched Karol last night between 0230 and 0330. Her performance was as erotic as anything on RLC. The way she played with herself without taking her white panties off was superb. When she subtly slipped her fingers into her sweet pussy and then sucked them... WOW! I would expect her to eventually show us everything she is made of but in the meantime I will enjoy the sexiest lady on RLC. She is a class act.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, hopscotch24 said:

She masturbated last night under the covers. I don't mind the girls masturbating under the covers to be honest, that's real life, but I think covering your head/face under the covers is a bit much though. I wish more of the girls would be able to be like Adrianna and just do it, no shame no hiding, just real life (cam).

In  fact when she sits down in the living or even on her bed she sometimes warms up and do some stinky fingers but it always ends up under cover. I think she might be a little shy. Not like Nichole which does sometimes twice a day some dildoing (since she bought one) and if no men is around there.

Michelle is a good looking girl, but somewhat flawed, who leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to her cam shows. Frankly a bit boring. 

Karol on the other hand knows exactly how to tease us in a very erotic fashion. I watch her developing openness with anticipation. Not to mention her developing relationship with Danaya. Watch this space when RLC have fixed the heating in the apartment.

Hans (on D's page) got me thinking a bit more about Danaya and Karol.

I'm not sure I can make sense of the way they are with each other.    Translation says Karol prefers girls to blokes, and Dany regularly hits on girls but says she has never had sex with a girl.  

Maybe they are working to an RLC script - but I never like to give that idea too much credence because we have never had any evidence of such things.

My view - if they really want each other they only have to reach out and touch - at the same time of course!

Edited by StnCld316

Having stayed over last night 90 or so minutes ago Karol was back again at B1 to chat with Irma and Jess. Nora left Kiko in the room for a time too. Irma and Jess have just got dressed presumably to walk with Karol back to B2.

Karol may well now feel friendship with Danaya is mostly give and little get while Nicole seems not to be mixing but keeping with Estelle. Hence faced the choice of being alone or heading over to B1 she chose the latter. Could her thoughts be to try and move to B1 once Nora moves out?

Whatever formally happens how might things now develop between Karol and Irma with less alcohol than last night?

Update:-

Almost an hour later but Karol and Jess have not appeared at B2. Jess is not back at B1.

Irma was soon back at B1, maybe once out she found she is still not feeling too good so didn't want to walk far. She went in the bath and has just got out.

From the chat room Nicole was out all day and just back so Estelle has been alone mostly in their room.

I'm out too .....

Last night was more of a puzzle than a monkey tree.

Drunken games between Irma and Nora were sort of sexy but took place so far away in the dark corner it was hard to tell.    They were drunk as skunks.    Someone thought Irma licked Nora's pussy but I thought probably not - just a show.

Meanwhile Jess and Karol looked on, and Irma made a play for Karol but after a while seemed to forget and moved back on to Nora.   Nora was being fun, dancing and writhing seductively, even though we know she is Kiko's girl.

Danaya had been watching - disinterestedly - and then dressed and went home.   Not what you would have expected if there was to be any relationship between her and K, so that script thread seems to have burnt out.

It left Jess and Karol, and that wasn't going to go anywhere either.    So when Karol went to bed in Irma's room, and Irma in the bath seemed to ask Jess to call Karol in to her I thought I'd better stay and watch.

Karol joined Irma in the bath and they talked for ages, perhaps at first Irma checking with Karol she was happy with the 'for show' flirting earlier.    I hoped for more but each eventually went off to bed, very late, and so did I.

Karol went to B1 last night and I came in at the end of her visit just as Jess got dressed and they went out together after midnight LT.

Speculation only, but I'm hoping Karol has decided that she needs to get some Lesbian action going soon and that as Danaya seems to be a dead duck and Nicole now has Estelle and Nora is Kiko's girl really and Irma is - well, Irma is Irma but Karol wants some love not just a teasing show -

I'm hoping Karol is counting on a sex starved Jess, not wanting a repeat with Man Mountain, being a little tempted by the idea of beautiful Karol's tongue in her pussy.    Bet your boots Karol is hot as horseshoes for delectable Jess' finely honed body.   Mnmmmmm.    Those thick purple lips.......parting at her fingers.

We can hope.   Yes we can!

Hi Iloner,

I read Jess' page first so I have put some of my thoughts there.

As to Irma we shouldn't write her off as she clearly hasn't been well for several days. Right now she may be paying the price for prioritising ' the show must must go on ' with the workout / training on Friday then the partying on Saturday. In the right mood and with a few drinks, but not as much as Saturday, and without Nora around Karol could win her over.