Fan Page Danaya

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping my Dayana would come back but I will wait and see

Her last month in Barca she did seem pretty depressed.

And who can blame her.   She had a crush on Ilona that came to nothing, got manipulated by Adele, and then fell into a trap laid by Vika.   

She was lovely though.   Wait till Ilona has gone, and then it would be great to see a rested and restored Danaya turn up with my favourite hot-to-trot ingénue AIDA.

That pairing would be bound to end up with some pussy licking.

frist this manipulation thing Danaya is a grown ass woman i doubt Adele made her do anything she didn't want to do   and please explain this trap thing as i missed it

I agree shaka Zulu I wish people would explain thing's also

Hi Shaka Zulu,

I enjoy your posts.   I was with those who thought going to the clubs put Danaya in a position where she liked the money but found what she had to do uncomfortable.   Any evidence was purely circumstantial, so it was a view I took/agreed with.   We can only guess what she did, or narrowly avoided doing.

When Vika came she went along with something she was uncomfortable with - titty play mostly - because she wanted to stay to give gimpo boyf a holiday.   It was trap because Vika knew Aida was willing to play with Danaya, but encouraged Danaya to support her (Vika) staying and Aida going.   Again, no hard evidence, just my way of seeing the situation.   In this case I was, at least initially, not with the majority view and may have got things wrong.  

Br great to have Aida and Danaya back to test my theory.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CowArt said:

She sure can, but looking at some of those pictures I wonder which moron does her make-up. They manage to make her look either dead of like a cheap prostitute. I like the ones with little to no make-up the best.

SO do I Cowart, she is very much a natural beauty.