Fan Page Danaya

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Poor Danaya is sobbing her heart out.    8pm New Years Eve.

last night she was making Mich laugh and laugh, and then they settled to sleep in Mich's bed.

Today something has gone wrong.    Anyone got any ideas what?   

Mich has just been in to see Dany in her room, Dany appeared to be cross about something.   Mich slammed the door as she left, and then went to tell something to Karol in the kitchen who shrugged her shoulders.

Pointless to speculate; and anyway Dany often misunderstands situations.    Sad to see her upset though;  she seemed to have made friends with Candy and Karol and Michelle.   Strangely, she hasn't made any obvious passes at any of the girls (that I've seen) whereas last time she hit on Ilona and Adele and Vika without luck and yet refused overtures from Aida, who to my mind, had decided to play - this is why I say above Dany misunderstands things. 

Iloner,

Whatever the reason and the background it is sad to read this.

With the language barrier unless there is a translation on CC it is hard to really understand, not least if Danaya has fundamentally misunderstood something

From what can be seen in the fuzzy previews and the various comments I have felt that the current setup in B2 is not right for Danaya. She seems to have spent so much time alone in her room.

From her time at B1 my view is that she needs company and perhaps distraction from her life before RLC and what she will return to. I recall when it was just her and Ilona at B1 then Ilona went home for a few days. Danaya did nothing and only went out for a short time having often been out up to then with Ilona, Anna, Irma and maybe others - e.g. when was Layla there ? Just before Ilona returned Danaya cleaned the apartment and she was so happy when Ilona returned. Likewise near the end of her time when Ilona had left she became very withdrawn spending hours laid on the bed. Adele motivated ( dragged ? ) her out in an evening.

We don't know how long Danaya's current contract is for nor those of Michelle and Karol. I would have put good money on a girl Danaya knew arriving instead of Karol.

Michelle and Karol got dressed up as if ready to go out some time ago. Eventually Danaya got dressed too ...... no surprise she was last. I guess Michelle and Karol may not yet know how just much notice she needs since they have so far not been out clubbing / partying with her.

From the chat room they may well have just gone out on the balcony. If there are New Year fireworks that would be logical as they will have a grandstand view.

1 hour ago, delta10 said:

Michelle and Karol got dressed up as if ready to go out some time ago. Eventually Danaya got dressed too ...... no surprise she was last. I guess Michelle and Karol may not yet know how just much notice she needs since they have so far not been out clubbing / partying with her.

From the chat room they may well have just gone out on the balcony. If there are New Year fireworks that would be logical as they will have a grandstand view.

No they definitely left the apartment, at around 00:50 local time

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No they definitely left the apartment, at around 00:50 local time

Indeed - this was almost an hour after I posted just before 00:00 LT. They reappeared perhaps 00:30LT so any display would have been finished by then.

Well it is clear from your comments WE are all sympathetic to and supportive of Danaya.

And after Mich got fed up with Dany's attitude  (my interpretation) and slammed her bedroom door she could hardly have done more to make D feel looked after and wanted: she and Karol went into her room and tried to drag her out of bed, Mich took away her ipad and hid it.    M & K took her in a glass of wine, and then they started a bath for D - Spanish plumbing had packed in as usual, so this meant boiling pots of water on the stove and carrying it through.    Truly they worked hard, especially Mich - and Dany then started the long process of bath and make-up, while K & M waited patiently.

Lots of hard work for Mich, so perhaps she felt guilty about something.   If she reads the back forum pages on Danaya she might realise that all she had to do was rub D's tits for 10 minutes.   This always results in a revitalised D 1 - doing whatever you want and 2 - adoring you like a puppy for the rest of your stay.   

If anyone is planning a spectacular for tonight - and Anna and Irma got 90 well-paid days further work out of last NYE's massage - my money would be on D and M getting it together. 

Iloner,

Thanks for your report and thoughts.

Whatever the background and Michelle's thoughts on Danaya it was pleasing to read that on NYE her and Karol were determined that Danaya would not spend NYE alone in her room but join them on the balcony and then go out for a few hours clubbing / partying.

When partying at home or going out with Danaya patience is essential. I could cope an odd time but every time I could not handle.

Will Michelle and Danaya get it together like Anna and Irma? It would be good not least for Danaya if they did but  we can only watch and see.

Michelle has quite a heart - even though she is very strict with her punters: no pay no pay.

Last night trying to cheer up despondent Dany, and a few weeks ago she told off the 'Mr Big' character (who fucked Lima) for fondling the hair of Jess and Nichole in a creepy and unwelcome way.   

That girl's got balls - I guess she keeps them in those delicious hanging lips!

23 minutes ago, Nicod31 said:

I dont understand all the hype with her i find she's boring or i've been unlucky

Maybe you didn't see her first time around, Danaya doesn't put on much of a show for us when she bates but she always is friendly with the girls she lives with, she gets other girls to open up more and she is usually playful and fun. Unfortunately at the moment she seems depressed, she doesn't like her room and she doesn't have a good friend there with her, like she had Ilona and Adele previously

4 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I wonder why RLC put Danaya in B2 rather than in B1. Maybe because the girls in B2 are her same age. However, I'd love to see how Danaya would interact with Lima and Jessica.

I'm not sure if Danaya would have been better with Lima and Jess.

Jess like Michelle has her priority of camming for hours on end so no company but I think would respond if Danaya playfully tried to grab her or her clothes as she did with Ilona. As to how they would get on when Jess wasn't camming and if Danaya would not have spent so much time alone in her room it is more difficult to speculate.

Lima however has been an emotional roller coaster as is Danaya so difficult to know if they would have been good company for each other or actually have dragged each other down.