Fan Page Danaya

Hold up building my bunker don't like head shots .  Ok we begged RLC to bring Danaya back and now we wish we did not. Cause  RLC got it totally wrong. They put her in the wrong apt . I understand what they were trying to do.But they got it wrong. When you bring in old school to teach the new schooler be sure she is capable of doing just that in case Irma she set B-1 on Fire when she returned. What have Danaya done for B-2? 

50 minutes ago, dvs762 said:

my personal thought is Danaya is preggers..huge ass nipples..huge ass tits..has a belly..I havent seen her drink yet..plus shes a short stay..making some cash..just a thought..

My exact thoughts! IMO she starting to show and her emotions are all over the place.  Well, I hope she made some money and good luck for the future.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

My exact thoughts! IMO she starting to show and her emotions are all over the place.  Well, I hope she made some money and good luck for the future.

Just been watching Danaya in her room and you could be right,got a little bump.

Do you think Rebecca is the proud father?

Edited by iloner
Got the name wrong - I was watching D and must have fallen asleep, suddenly woke up for no reason and made this wrong entry LOL D's back to normal now so I can safely drop off again.

Goodbye Dana, I feel we hardly got a chance to know you.  Unfortunately you kept so much to yourself.  Moment I enjoyed the best was when you gave yourself over to Irma for that all too brief clit licking session.  If you are pregenant, all the best to you in the future and your family.

I guess we are all hoping that when B2 comes out of UM Danaya will be gone (and Angie won't).

She was pretty much useless this time.    Karol tried with her and got nowhere.   All the promise and fun of her teasing girl friendly sessions with Ilona and Adele in the past seemed to have been put behind her.  

Even having her clit licked by Irma she was so restrained it was dull.   And D being boring made it difficult for Karol and Angelina to shine.      Just lately with her swollen tits and belly she had begun to look like a stranded sea lion - poor thing.

The 3rd month of her first tour was useless too, so whether she is pregnant or not I don't think she'll be invited back.

Scotsman put it very succinctly "Waste of a perfectly good bed."

Danaya was more active last time but only because others made the effort to involve her. This time once no or little response or drive she was left alone.

I hoped she would get close to Irma but it was not to be. Irma tried when she came to B1 but Danaya never reciprocated. Reasonably Irma made little effort to go to B2. Since Nora left I can only recall a couple of times and they were some time ago.

Goodbye Danaya.

Thank you for returning to our cameras. Some things seem to be troubling you this time, some possible reasons for that have already been mentioned here and on the chatbox, no need to dwell on this any further.

A couple of moments we saw the energetic, funny, sexy Danaya we all loved again, but alas, those moments were few and far between. I fear this has been the last we will ever see from you on RLC. I wish you the very best in the future, and you will always hold a special place in my heart.