Fan Page Danaya

I love looking at you naked after i get home from work.  You apart of the RLC classic ladies I hope you come back (I do not know when you leave) and hope you see this before you leaves.  Your thighs and breasts and luscious lips, I want to make slow love to you kissing your whole body.  Don't be embarrassed at the party next to the stairs Irma gave you a big long kiss, everybody loves it and we love you.  Well, here are some direct words: your pussy makes me smile and you know what else I'd do with it and I want to kiss those breasts.

Thanks. 

Looking back here Danaya arrived around 15th December. A stay of 90 days would mean her leaving around 12th March.

However various chat room comments suggest she is leaving next week, which would be 60 days. Is this from information received from RLC by subscribers, overhead / translated conversation or simply speculation?

If they want more action in B1 and B2 there need to be big changes.
- First off NO bedrooms with two people in them.
- Estelle is the first that needs to go so Nicole can get back to her sex and dildo habits. 
- Even with the twins looking awesome the fact that they are twins mean that there will never be anything sexual between them and they won't masturbate as long as the other twin is present, which is always.
- I'd like to move Danaya to B1, she is much more playful with Irma around. She could take the twins room.
Then they could get someone new inte B2.

With only 3 people in the B1 and B2 apartments they would have more reason to visit each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Danaya is no doubt savouring the big room, and at her best she deserves it.

But when is she ever at her best?    She needs a strong girl to pull her out of bed and get her going or she will just lay there until she leaves.

Angelina has probably given up - at least we can enjoy her solitary beauty as she leads her own quiet life.

Gina looks lively - but who will blame her if she spends her time with the funsome twins rather than commiserating with D over whatever is her latest thing to be depressed about.

I'm sure Dany will leave on the night lights, but I'm afraid the only action showing in her bed will be a slight disturbance of the covers.

Sadly I agree with the overall theme of the last few posts and that little will change with Danaya. Mostly the others around try and involve her but first it seems hard work and second one-sided as they get nothing back so they stop making any effort.

Had she been in the same apartment as Irma things may have been different as mostly Irma just wants be fun and playful. There has been no incentive beyond Nora's arrangements for Irma to visit B2 but Danaya could have been to B1 more..

Very early days for Gina but she seems close to the twins. First to be seen is how much effort she will put in to mix at B2 but second the opportunity for Danaya to tag along with her when she visits B1.

Right now Gina is in her room at B2 while from the chat room comments Angelina and Danaya are out, but may not be together.