Fan Page Danaya

Dany certainly gave Karol's breasts a good long licking during the game at the B1 party tonight.

This must have sent a message to Karol to hang on, Dany intends to catch up.   

Even if D has not had sex with a girl before she sure wanted to seduce both Ilona and Adele.    And she's pals with Rebecca but nothing ever happened between them ?????

Rebecca hung back from seducing Megan until Megan gave her the go-ahead under the influence of happy juice.   Next day Rebecca wanted more but Megan avoided her.    So perhaps Karol is really keen but waiting for D to be good and ready .......

...........   and we all know how long Danaya takes to get ready just to go to the shops!    

8 hours ago, Alexander1951 said:

Nice to see her having fun with the other girls last night. 

Danaya was commando under that outfit she wore during the "Spin the Bottle" session. There was a brief glimpse of her shaven pussy and Jess  got to feel her unencumbered tits.

On 13.1.2017 at 7:45 PM, iloner said:

I like Dany, but she has had a few opportunities to seal the deal with Karol and thus merit the big room for 2 in a bed romps and hasn't done so.

Meanwhile, Nichole has been a regular, often twice a day, with both Spanish dick and the pink friend, and I bet most of us are hoping she and her friend will get it on with each other on the same schedule.

Nichole entertains us - she deserves the big room!

Uhm.."Dany" has been on Karol the whole time touching her and generally being playful but Karol doesn't want to now for some reason.
Just last night they sat in the livingroom sofa Dany started touching Karols boobs outside her clothes and it ended with Karol sitting on a chair at the other table.
Tonight Karol went to bed early not saying a word to Dany. I don't think Dany is the one not sealing the deal with Karol it is Karol stopping her.
I don't understand why you talking like Karol is more willing then Dany because that does not seem to be the case.

On 13.1.2017 at 7:12 PM, Benfold said:

She wasn't angry with Michelle, she was angry with the apartment manager (The Emperor.) Michelle is leaving on the 18th and Danaya wanted her room, however the Emperor said no, and instead Nicole will move there from B1 and invite one of her girlfriends. Danaya was upset because the heating the apartment only works in Michelle's room and her room is very cold and drafty 

You say Nicole deserves the bigger room in a different appartment then her own? I don't know if I agree.
Nicole does not seem to be into girls, the closest I have seen her to some girl/girl action is the massage in B1.
If she is going to share a bedroom with a friend it's less likely there will as much sex or pink friend action?
Then again I hope I'm wrong and that both she and her friend will do some good shows in Michelles bedroom.

Hi Hans46458,

It is hard to fathom out who wants who between Karol and Danaya - each blows hot and cold.     I got on site at midnight LT hoping for a further episode in their own (non)sexual soap opera and find all three girls fast asleep in their own beds.

I doubt K and D plan to be up early in the morning to see Mich off so perhaps  I just missed the fun.

Does Nicole deserve the big bedroom? - I think she does.    Not only for her tireless work with Fernando and her pink friend, but I'm hoping she will bring a girlfriend with her just as horny as she is.    Might she give another girl a try - I hope she might!   Then afterwards perhaps they'll share Fernando, or get his cousins to visit.   

Just possibly Karol has set her sights on Nic, and so now is stopping Dany sealing the deal, as you say above.

What I am sure of is she will work hard and entertain us. 

I'm sending you a PM as well.

4 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

You say Nicole deserves the bigger room in a different appartment then her own? I don't know if I agree.
Nicole does not seem to be into girls, the closest I have seen her to some girl/girl action is the massage in B1.
If she is going to share a bedroom with a friend it's less likely there will as much sex or pink friend action?
Then again I hope I'm wrong and that both she and her friend will do some good shows in Michelles bedroom.

I didn't say that at all! But that is what is going to happen

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Just possibly Karol has set her sights on Nic, and so now is stopping Dany sealing the deal, as you say above.

Very very unlikely, however Nicole showed pictures of the girl who is coming and told her what she is like. Karol said that she found her very interesting, and very beautiful. She is 28 years old

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Hi Hans46458,

It is hard to fathom out who wants who between Karol and Danaya - each blows hot and cold.     I got on site at midnight LT hoping for a further episode in their own (non)sexual soap opera and find all three girls fast asleep in their own beds.

I doubt K and D plan to be up early in the morning to see Mich off so perhaps  I just missed the fun.

Does Nicole deserve the big bedroom? - I think she does.    Not only for her tireless work with Fernando and her pink friend, but I'm hoping she will bring a girlfriend with her just as horny as she is.    Might she give another girl a try - I hope she might!   Then afterwards perhaps they'll share Fernando, or get his cousins to visit.   

What I am sure of is she will work hard and entertain us. 

I'm sending you a PM as well.

Dearm land 

At the time I'm writing this, there's a big meeting of some sort at B1 with Danaya,Karol, Irma,Nora and Jessica taking part. Since I can't understand a word of Russian, I don't have a clue what they're talking about. 

Something's in the wind........