Fan Page Danaya

B2 CHRISTMAS BLANKET APPEAL

You would have thought girls from Ukraine would be used to low temperatures.

But poor Danaya and Michelle have clearly been suffering lately, despite their fetching Onesies in super thick fabric.

Candy may have been suffering too, but do you give a fuck?   No, nor do I.

But if we are to get a any entertainment we need Dany and Mich to be warmer than lizards in a fridge.

So, any blankets you were thinking of sending off to deserving refugees , homeless, etc please divert to Barca 2.    You know the address.

it must be a curse over the Bakelona2App… someone has more power than RLC using the red button to make the Interweb «Under Maintaince». Maybe it was Leora … im sure it was Leora :D  … or her Dog !

…Danaya thought she will go to heaven, and ended in hell … Lima will go soon, Danaya will go back to her throne in Bakelona1App… till the last season of Game of Thrones will air, i can live with the soft version of it, so called Reallifecam.com … 

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, aussiegary said:

no not sentence structure einstein . because u added it to forum as a 1st person statement .so u didnt think about it and y r u even thinking about it u r the waste of time (please observe the correct spelling of waste not waist)

your are too wound up.  You spelled U wrong, and a period after statement with a space?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:01 PM, Hans46458 said:

Michelle was laying in her bed topless today and the camera in b/w is so bad that you can't distinguish her nipple from her boob. Really takes the fun out of it..

Oh well, $114? I have paid $40 per month and now I'm feeling stupid...

only if you buy multiple months, that is it.

Poor Danaya is sobbing her heart out.    8pm New Years Eve.

last night she was making Mich laugh and laugh, and then they settled to sleep in Mich's bed.

Today something has gone wrong.    Anyone got any ideas what?   

Mich has just been in to see Dany in her room, Dany appeared to be cross about something.   Mich slammed the door as she left, and then went to tell something to Karol in the kitchen who shrugged her shoulders.

Pointless to speculate; and anyway Dany often misunderstands situations.    Sad to see her upset though;  she seemed to have made friends with Candy and Karol and Michelle.   Strangely, she hasn't made any obvious passes at any of the girls (that I've seen) whereas last time she hit on Ilona and Adele and Vika without luck and yet refused overtures from Aida, who to my mind, had decided to play - this is why I say above Dany misunderstands things. 

il y a 2 heures, iloner dit:

Danaya pauvre en sanglotant son coeur. 20:00 New Years Eve.

Hier soir, Elle Était Mich rire et rire, Puis ILS se are installés verser dormir in the lit de Mich.

Aujourd'hui, journey un mal tourné de. Tout le monde a des idees quoi?   

Mich Était Juste pour voir Dany Dans sa chambre, Dany semblait Être contre journey. Mich a claqué la porte, comme elle , un Quitté et Est allé dire Quelque chose à Karol Dans la cuisine Qui haussa les épaules.

Pointless à spéculer; Et De Toute Facon Dany méprend SOUVENT des situations. Triste de voir si bouleversé; Elle semblait Avoir fait des amis Avec Bonbons et Karol et Michelle. Curieusement, IL pas de passe N'a évidentes à l ' Une des filles (que j'ai vu), TANDIS Que la Dernière Fois Qu'elle a sans frappé sur Ilona et Adele et Vika Chance et Ouvertures de Aida, Qui a Mon avis , un Décidé de Refuser de jouer à nouveau - Qui est Pourquoi je dis ci - dessus Dany méprend droits incorporels. 

bonsoir Iloner

DEPUIS fils Arrivee Comme Danaya pleure Souvent

il is des problémes personnels ou / et Que l'Appartement nir Lui Convient Pas AVEC TOUS les problémes JUSQU'à présents (eau chaude, Chauffage) je ne sais pas, Mais Si ça continue comme ça, je ne sais pas Combien de paires de temps Elle sérums en mesure de Tenir