Fan Page Danaya

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 6:23 AM, hotwal said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Thanks Hotwal for the pic, if that is what you look like in your insignia you need to come to Barc, cause you are hot looking, just what B2 needs and myself pretty girl.

Edited by StnCld316

22 hours ago, dstern said:

I am Candy, I have a fuck'in BF but going to Barc anyway, I will not show any part of my bod, but I will have fun with my phone, hee, hee.  RLC stop this shit, you just raised your prices bya a huge % 6 months used to $99 now it is $114, you got to be crazy!!!! my god.

really u r candy well thats incredible u been here commenting for over a year and watching the cams before even going into b2

On 16.12.2016 at 0:11 AM, curious101 said:

Welcome back Danaya! You looked sad when you left last time, and I was sad to see you go. You kept the room together even though there were problems between the girls. I love the way you are not shy in front of the cameras, and maybe you can get Michelle and Candy to follow your lead. I hope you are here for a long visa of 90 days this time.

Michelle was laying in her bed topless today and the camera in b/w is so bad that you can't distinguish her nipple from her boob. Really takes the fun out of it..

On 17.12.2016 at 1:09 AM, dstern said:

I am Candy, I have a fuck'in BF but going to Barc anyway, I will not show any part of my bod, but I will have fun with my phone, hee, hee.  RLC stop this shit, you just raised your prices bya a huge % 6 months used to $99 now it is $114, you got to be crazy!!!! my god.

Oh well, $114? I have paid $40 per month and now I'm feeling stupid...

36 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Michelle was laying in her bed topless today and the camera in b/w is so bad that you can't distinguish her nipple from her boob. Really takes the fun out of it..

Oh well, $114? I have paid $40 per month and now I'm feeling stupid...

Even in color Danaya has very light nipples, almost the same color as her tits. Some people used to think she bleached them, but I think they are just natural and different. Usually with big tits you see the nipples drooping, but what I like about hers is they stick straight out. 

4 hours ago, aussiegary said:

really u r candy well thats incredible u been here commenting for over a year and watching the cams before even going into b2

After thinking about it, sentence structure is what you are complaining about what a waist of time, dude.  Education will do you some good.

On 12/18/2016 at 11:49 AM, dstern said:

After thinking about it, sentence structure is what you are complaining about what a waist of time, dude.  Education will do you some good.

no not sentence structure einstein . because u added it to forum as a 1st person statement .so u didnt think about it and y r u even thinking about it u r the waste of time (please observe the correct spelling of waste not waist)

On 18.12.2016 at 2:41 AM, curious101 said:

Even in color Danaya has very light nipples, almost the same color as her tits. Some people used to think she bleached them, but I think they are just natural and different. Usually with big tits you see the nipples drooping, but what I like about hers is they stick straight out. 

I know this is Danayas thread but I said Michelle and it was the camera in her room I said was bad.