Fan Page Danaya

I'm beginning to wonder about Danaya. She doesn't seem to be all that happy while she's at B2. She's more in her room and on her phone than mixing with the others. The other night, while the gang from B1 was over, she went to her room and talked to someone in Russian. I got the impression that she was upset about something, on the verge of tears. She's definitely not the Danaya who was at B1 this time last year.

As I see she has two issues.

The first, as Iloner says above, is her mood swings and being miserable.

The second is others make the effort to be friendly and involve her but find it is one sided as she has little motivation to make her own life more enjoyable let alone involve others.

Would she be better both for herself and RLC viewing at B1 with Jess and Irma? Overall they are both happy and fun loving. Danaya would though need to more effort to be a team player or again I think they would get fed up and just leave her to sit around.

YUP.... The girls did go over, they had some talk , they had some laughs... Then in the kitchen to prep the food, then in the dinning room for a sit down nibbling on the sushi they cut up while making sushi rolls to witch they never ate.... (Guess they are for a future sit down) .... The evening ended with Irma in the kitchen cleaning up, with Jess and Nora haven a conversation on the couch....... Very eventful tonight.........lol... NOT... JUST SAYIN.... :):P:)

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎27 at 5:40 PM, WingCommander said:

G'Day,

It looks like the new girl is certainly being welcomed in style by Ilona and Layla. I notice Ilona didn't show her breasts until Danaya left the room. Shy?

Danaya doesn't seem shy, she changed into the red dress with no qualms.  But she put her bra and pants back on though.

Ilona wants to show off by cuddling Layla.

Hope these pics are OK.  

Ilona went back to her laptop in Layla's room.  Looks like a welcome in Layla's room only!!!

Gog love the asian lady the first glance is mesmerizing.  Thanks for photos

Edited by StnCld316