Fan Page Danaya

There was a marked difference between the Danaya of last year compared to this year. Something was really troubling her and it showed.

I,too, believe that we will never see her again on RLC but I wish her all the best in the future

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:40 PM, TBird97 said:

There was a marked difference between the Danaya of last year compared to this year. Something was really troubling her and it showed.

I,too, believe that we will never see her again on RLC but I wish her all the best in the future

She will be back... Third Time Lucky.. lol

On 4/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, boomboom said:

she will be back >> she cannot go back to Ukraine becaue of that

She's in Ukraine right now. And there were similar stories about Ilona too, but they turned out to be false, jealous girls who didn't make the money they wanted making up lies to try to hurt her

Hi Benfold,

Sadly, Danaya's last tour was just dull.

Karole gave her a chance to shine on a plate  with some pretty clear girl on girl interest but D did not take  her chance.

The rather desultory lovemaking with Irma  set no one on fire.     And she may well have masturbated enough to satisfy the whole Ukrainian football team but so discreetly under the covers that no one knew it had happened.

I doubt many other than yourself might actually want  her back when the chance might be given to someone new.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Hi Benfold,

Karole gave her a chance to shine on a plate  with some pretty clear girl on girl interest but D did not take  her chance.

The rather desultory lovemaking with Irma  set no one on fire.     And she may well have masturbated enough to satisfy the whole Ukrainian football team but so discreetly under the covers that no one knew it had happened.

I doubt many other than yourself might actually want  her back when the chance might be given to someone new.

I never said I wanted her back, I agree her last stay was dull although the night with Irma, whilst not exactly passionate, was still a dream come true for me

I don't think she'll be back for a while anyway, it seems she's got a new addition to the family on the way

20 hours ago, iloner said:

Hi Benfold,

Agree 100%

Sometimes it seems no one passes through these pages for days on end.

Forum acts like a thermometer taking the health of the sites and tenants.   When bugger all is happening its stuck up the rectum.   

Action is needed to give it a shake and raise a healthy temperature. 

Then we can all pass though the rectum happy chappies!

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, Benfold said:

I never said I wanted her back, I agree her last stay was dull although the night with Irma, whilst not exactly passionate, was still a dream come true for me

I don't think she'll be back for a while anyway, it seems she's got a new addition to the family on the way

I think it was clear to everybody that the " night with Irma " was anything but. In case it wasn't obvious enough that the only performance that Danaya was prepared to give was to do an impression of a dead thing while whoever drew the short straw attempted to seduce her, Irma's knickers contained enough padding to stuff a large teddy bear despite the fact that she wasn't on her period just to emphasise the fact that danaya wasn't going anywhere near them.

Nothing against Danaya, she obviously had her limits and  the current crop aren't any better but, as an event, they might as well not have bothered.

I watched the Irma & Danaya event a couple of times. Staged, not staged, I don't know, and don't really care. This was one of those things I never expected to see Danaya do in a lifetime on the RLC cameras but she did.

I just think Danaya isn't the most passionate of lovers. I've seen her do her ninja-bating-sessions numerous times, and she didn't show any emotions then as well. Some girls are like that, they enjoy it, but have trouble showing their enjoyment.