Fan Page Danaya

Hi Gironimo CowArt,

Danaya could get passionate - I saw this with Ilona, with Adele.   

She could be funny.     Beautiful.    Sometimes, Exasperating.   Even Overweight and past her best.

BUT it was a privilege to get to know her.    All the moaning and negativity recently makes it easy to forget the wonderful times.   

Unforgettable: the true lust on her face when she got her hand in Ilona's pants.    Her magnanimity packing for a distraught Aida.

You spend a lot of time watching for a few memorable moments.   

That's being a voyeur.   

If you guys leave RLC and RLCF (from CHAT) I'll miss your contributions, but I think you'll miss a lot too.

32 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I watched the Irma & Danaya event a couple of times. Staged, not staged, I don't know, and don't really care. This was one of those things I never expected to see Danaya do in a lifetime on the RLC cameras but she did.

I just think Danaya isn't the most passionate of lovers. I've seen her do her ninja-bating-sessions numerous times, and she didn't show any emotions then as well. Some girls are like that, they enjoy it, but have trouble showing their enjoyment. 

I think that most of the recent events in b1 have been staged or at least pre-planned but I don't care about this anymore than you do. It is still entertainment although how entertaining is obviously dependant on how realistic the participants are able to make it. If they get caught up in the moment which appeared to be the case with Irma and Jessica then all the better. The fact that, as you say, Danaya suffers from restricted emotion and it showed perhaps indicates that they are sometimes instructed to do things that they are not all comfortable with.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Hi Gironimo CowArt,

She could be funny.     Beautiful.    Sometimes, Exasperating.   Even Overweight and past her best.

BUT it was a privilege to get to know her.    All the moaning and negativity recently makes it easy to forget the wonderful times.   

Unforgettable: the true lust on her face when she got her hand in Ilona's pants.    Her magnanimity packing for a distraught Aida.

That's being a voyeur.   

If you guys leave RLC and RLCF (from CHAT) I'll miss your contributions, but I think you'll miss a lot too.

Yes, I have very fond memories of these events. Danaya is still ranked in my Top 5 of best Barça girls ever, despite the fact that her second tour wasn't what it could have been. Danaya in a playful mood, with the right people with her, was an absolute joy to watch. I still dwell in my archives sometimes and review some of her antics with Ilona and Adele.

I'm not leaving RLC, I can't. I tried and failed miserably. ;)

And I'm also not leaving RLCF, I'm just done with the chat for a while. I'll try to pick up the postings in the forum a bit.

15 minutes ago, iloner said:

Hi Gironimo CowArt,

That's being a voyeur.   

Iloner,

As I stated in a different post, I'm not going to renew this month because a combination of restricted viewing time and currently not enough points of interest mean that it is money wasted at the present time.

I wasn't a member the first time that Danaya was present so I can't remember the times that you have described and I don't mean my comments to be derogatory towards Danaya because I thought that she was one of the more attractive girls even as she started to " expand ".

I will continue to log on to RLCF because, although I am not one for the chat box, I do enjoy posting in the forum although I think that, being new to this, I quite often sound more negative than I mean to be.

The other thing, of course, is that I will continue to receive emails from RLC as the current girls get replaced but they will just contain names and I will be relying on you guys to indicate whether we get some good - uns!

Something was really worrying Danaya during her recent stay at B2. It became apparent when she cried on several occasions while in her room. What really topped it off was when the police showed up in the middle of the night and she was scared shitless. Angelina had to console her at that time.

She wasn't anything like her previous stay at B1.

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Is she the girl with big sagging boobs who was in Barca1 long ago? If I remember, her boobs were even bigger than Irma´s.

She came back for a second visit. And her boobs are certainly not sagging, they're probably the best 'big' tits we've ever seen in Barca. And they're bigger than normal at the moment, swollen with milk as they are C:-)

So Danny was pregnant,  and a new baby is always lovely so congratulations on an exciting new life.

However, being pregnant, poor Danny wallowed everywhere  and was not inclined to take up any offers from flatmates like Karol.

This did not make for  exciting viewing.     And  made nonsense  of people with rose tinted glasses like me continuing to hope that she was into girls.   

Still, with a new baby Danny is not likely to turn up on  RLC again.

So two reasons for joy at a new birth.