Fan Page Danaya

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎20 at 1:33 PM, badboy55 said:

I like this picture even though she looks best nartual

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Would you like to guess how long it took her to put that makeup on? I remember those 2 hour makeup sessions. :rolleyes:

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 9:11 PM, Booffer69 said:

OK.. This is a WTF moment....... Everyone is talking about hoping Danaya comes back, I checking my e-mails tonight find a message waiting from,   Opened it up and whom Do I see......... LOL

(Image Content No Longer Available)

And what I get in emails is spam! :-\ She was my favorite, but I think she missed Adele when she left. Love to see her back.

Edited by StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Capeguy in Chatbox suggests today, 18th November, is Danaya's  birthday.

Happy Birthday Danaya.     My guess is she is late 20s.

Despite her depression in her last month with us, her first two months  were so good that I think we all want her back. When better than Christmas?

So what does the Birthday Book have to say about Danaya?

Intuitive - needy.    Emotional - moody.     Social - tempestuous.

Master of self-control, since the boiling cauldron inside her is not what she would wish to reveal to the world, except on her own terms.       Most happy when the  centre of attention; sensuous side not as well developed as the emotional, her need for attention is so great she seems needy and insecure, but she gives life where she takes part.

Sounds like Danaya to me.

Lets  hope she comes back and finds a willing partner.    we could have emotional and beautiful fun times.

9 hours ago, iloner said:

Capeguy in Chatbox suggests today, 18th November, is Danaya's  birthday.

Happy Birthday Danaya.     My guess is she is late 20s.

Despite her depression in her last month with us, her first two months  were so good that I think we all want her back. When better than Christmas?

So what does the Birthday Book have to say about Danaya?

Intuitive - needy.    Emotional - moody.     Social - tempestuous.

Master of self-control, since the boiling cauldron inside her is not what she would wish to reveal to the world, except on her own terms.       Most happy when the  centre of attention; sensuous side not as well developed as the emotional, her need for attention is so great she seems needy and insecure, but she gives life where she takes part.

Sounds like Danaya to me.

Lets  hope she comes back and finds a willing partner.    we could have emotional and beautiful fun times.

It's hard to believe, but Danaya has just turned 21

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 1:39 PM, mikeusa said:

Dayana happy birthday

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

WHEN are you going to learn to spell her name?  Especially since you say you are her husband (yes, I know you're joking).  

Edited by StnCld316