Fan Page Belle

Rob1

Last night, second night in a row, another hour of naked Belle, dancing away in her bedroom, followed by some private pleasure in the bathtub with the shower hose. It's a very neat trick Rosie taught her, she should think of a way to thank her for it. >:D

4 hours ago, CowArt said:

Last night, second night in a row, another hour of naked Belle, dancing away in her bedroom, followed by some private pleasure in the bathtub with the shower hose. It's a very neat trick Rosie taught her, she should think of a way to thank her for it. >:D

The sad part is she was alone in her room not with others.

Yesterday evening the 5 girls knocked back 3 ( litre ? ) boxes of wine so were far from sober before they headed out, around 22:30 LT I recall. If they were drinking because they liked wine not for the buzz logically they would buy less but better quality and taste.

I read on chat early this morning that Jasmin and Carolina came back in the early hours. Carolina crashed in bed and later was barfing in the bathroom. Jasmin had an argumentative phone call and was crying but Carlina was comatose so couldn't comfort her. I note Carolina's name is still not on the apartment list so maybe she is just vising her friends?

Belle, Rosemary and friend had still not rolled back home.

Did anyone see them return and what state they were in ?

Added 22:45 LT

They have all gone out again so must have recovered.

B1 are all out too, they preloaded with a bottle of Martini ( or similar ) plus for at least Polya and Stella rose wine. While far weaker than the Jagermeister it still has more of a kick than wine.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, delta10 said:

Time flies as now about 75 days since Belle's return so likely she is maximising viewings for any extra payments and to get herself noticed for all the right reasons.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:40 AM, TBird97 said:

IMHO. Belle will be vacating B2 at the end of this month. All the nudity she is showing in the past two weeks is just to add to the 2000 Euros she  gets paid  monthly.  It's an act and nothing more. She was a lame duck last year and she hasn't changed much.

Didn't like her first time, even less impressed this time. According to the attached, somebody at RLC can't count.

1 hour ago, gironimo said:

Didn't like her first time, even less impressed this time. According to the attached, somebody at RLC can't count.

The date of the initial post on this of February 1st was incorrect, she actually came back March 8th, I believe. Around 3 weeks left. Also, I agree. No interest whatsoever, professional poser.

Belle has been a star in her time and could be again.

The look on her face when Rebecca went down on her and Megan was a priceless moment.    For a while her dancing and good humour was most of the interest in the Barcas.

I agree this time she has not been worthy, so perhaps the problem is when girls come back they need a better defined responsibility or structure to work within - bringing on other girls for example.   This time she has been eclipsed by Rose.

Trouble is, you can't structure Belle, or give her responsibility.

14 minutes ago, iloner said:

Belle has been a star in her time and could be again.

The look on her face when Rebecca went down on her and Megan was a priceless moment.    For a while her dancing and good humour was most of the interest in the Barcas.

I agree this time she has not been worthy, so perhaps the problem is when girls come back they need a better defined responsibility or structure to work within - bringing on other girls for example.   This time she has been eclipsed by Rose.

Trouble is, you can't structure Belle, or give her responsibility.

For the whole statement , well said. For your the last sentence, well now the most truest thing said about Belle on her fan page. 

And Hello old Friend.

Last night, Rose and Jas went into the bathroom. Rose  stripped and went into the tub, with Jas sitting on the rim,wearing panties and a shirt while eating some Haagen Daz. The door was closed. Most of us figured the two were going to get in on again.Next thing that happens, Belle walks in and uses the toilet.  She then decides that she`s going to get into the tub also after Jas strips down to join Rose.

As far as I am concerned, Belle is miffed that she is no longer Rose`s center of attention after Rose and Jas` evening of rapture a couple of nights ago. 

4 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Last night, Rose and Jas went into the bathroom. Rose  stripped and went into the tub, with Jas sitting on the rim,wearing panties and a shirt while eating some Haagen Daz. The door was closed. Most of us figured the two were going to get in on again.Next thing that happens, Belle walks in and uses the toilet.  She then decides that she`s going to get into the tub also after Jas strips down to join Rose.

As far as I am concerned, Belle is miffed that she is no longer Rose`s center of attention after Rose and Jas` evening of rapture a couple of nights ago. 

This is the whole problem in a nutshell. Rose is the only one making any real effort at the moment in either barca apartment. Belle had her moment but her singular biggest failing is not knowing when to act naturally and when to let things flow whether involving her or not.

Anyways, enough said, off to find some positives on the site.

3 hours ago, gironimo said:

This is the whole problem in a nutshell. Rose is the only one making any real effort at the moment in either barca apartment. Belle had her moment but her singular biggest failing is not knowing when to act naturally and when to let things flow whether involving her or not.

Anyways, enough said, off to find some positives on the site.

Completely agree, Belle seems stuck between acting naturally, and just plain acting. I was barely around on Belle's last visit, so I can't speak to how she was then, but this turn, she doesn't interest me in the least. She is  a very attractive girl, but I think she's completely lost. Hope she finds a better line of work.

On 21/04/2017 at 9:27 PM, delta10 said:

Time flies as now about 75 days since Belle's return so likely she is maximising viewings for any extra payments and to get herself noticed for all the right reasons.

Whoops.

My counting was way out. From 8 March to 21 April is 44 days.

Now is around 75 days so presuming a 90 day visa 15 or so days left.

Regardless while I only see the thumbnails of B2 I don't seemed to have missed much. She still doesn't seem to be able to organise anything nor know when others want privacy, or at least do not want her company.

Belle loves being the center of attention. She has a habit of barging in ,like last night when Rose was giving Jas an intimate massage. She was ignored and finally got the hint and returned to her room.

Can't wait for Miss Botox Lips to leave.