Fan Page Belle

Rob1

Belle well be missed, she was always the starting energy, was and still is sexy.  When she started out in B1 I was not her fan, because I think she could have stayed and ran that apartment, but she wanted to follow Madam Lola, and she never gave B1 a chance once Anna left, "of course Anna pushed her to the side once Carolina came into B2."  Once she "Belle" got into B2 she did open up and really kept things going, with or by herself.  I do feel that once she is gone B2 may go down hill, I don't see a real leader in there now, Sia could be that leader if she would open up a bit more and stay off her Lap-top 6hrs a day, It would have to be somebody who is able to stay up pass 12am, and not one of the new girls are able to do that...lol  Belle was not one who was shy, I well miss her sexy dancing,  Belle was more open then most of the girls that has been at B1 and B2 all year long, "besides Lima" I do hope Belle return again one day.  It would be nice to see Belle get her own apartment, like Elisa did.8)

So it looks like Belle on her last night in Barca, for now at least, is out with Sia while Candy and Michelle who she has seemed closer to, although after the first night things with Michelle seemed to cool, are at ' home '.

I hope she enjoys herself but doesn't end up travelling home with a hangover.

That's why I emphasized ... Belle doing "hit" or "made" she always maintained her "trying" posture. And I forgot to add before, which we see today, more mature than the "insecure" In its beginning. I really agree, bring her in the future if possible in her own apartment, in her own rules and direction would be great for everyone here.

Again, it was worth the time Belle! Cheers and Happy New Year (early)

day before yesterday belle had what appeared to be a brand new case and was showing others. over yesterday and this morning belle packed 2 very full wheeled suitcases and a shoulder bag.

yesterday belle and sia got dressed up and went out together, not sure how long they were out, but they both were on the couch till small hours yapping.

candy shortly after waking ran to her wardrobe and pulled something out, it was small (possibly a piece of jewellery?) and handed it to belle. belle did her excitable thing and hugged candy (perhaps a parting gift that candy knew belle liked?).

at about 10.30 their time sia got out of bed and they all gathered by the door, belle then left the appartment, candy went with her, towing one of the cases, for a short while before returning.

fare thee well belle

21 minutes ago, Drenaii said:

caramelos poco después de levantarse corrió a su armario y sacó algo, era pequeño (posiblemente una pieza de joyería?) y se la dio a Belle. Belle hizo lo suyo excitable y abrazó el caramelo (tal vez un regalo de despedida que los dulces sabía Belle le gusta?).

Well I'm glad a lot that at least she had someone a detail with Belle, really would have deserved a farewell party paid with RLC.

Because she does make a lot of money to RLC.
These last two months would have been a continuous drip of casualties had it not been for Belle, regardless of whether they recognize it or not, that has been the reality.
And if not, you will see in time.

The houses have stopped working, they have not found the formula to replace the old tenants, and I no longer refer only to Lola, Anna, Polya, Stella, Megan ... but I go further, Danaya, Iliona, Irma, Caroline. ..
It is not worth just to put friends or acquaintances of old participants ... it is not enough to introduce girls with beautiful bodies inside the houses ...

You have to do casting, surely you will have to spend money on things you do not see as is the selection of suitable girls ,,,
If you use girls from the East, because they are much more economically profitable, surely there are many eager to enter, but for this it is necessary to invest money and time.

That from me humble opinion, is what seems there has not been here.

Good by and good luck Belle have a safe journey home and good luck for the future hope to see you back real soon we will all miss you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I'm still not sure what the rules are about posting pics of the girls on this forum, on CC it's completely forbidden but here it seems to be OK. With that in mind

AS I UNDERSTAND while a person is a tenant of RLC anything in the wider world should not be publicly posted, only shared by private messages.

Once a tenant leaves RLC anything they had done before their time at RLC, outside the apartments during their time at RLC and after RLC can be shared within the limits e.g. copyright of the source.

43 minutes ago, delta10 said:

AS I UNDERSTAND while a person is a tenant of RLC anything in the wider world should not be publicly posted, only shared by private messages.

Once a tenant leaves RLC anything they had done before their time at RLC, outside the apartments during their time at RLC and after RLC can be shared within the limits e.g. copyright of the source.

OK, good to know when it comes to some of the other girls who have left RLC :D

58 minutes ago, delta10 said:

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK, good to know when it comes to some of the other girls who have left RLC :D

If I am wrong I'm sure a moderator will post what is and isn't allowed.

Here worst case the post and uploaded images will be deleted. There is not a ban hammer like RLC with the exception of being abusive, posting spam links or requesting sharing of log-in details to RLC. Even then a warning will be given first.

Great and successful stay, Princess Belle.

You are a dream come true.

You are lovely, nice, open-hearted, charming, funny and beautiful.

We all love you very much.

Hope too see you back at RLC, as soon as possible, during 2017.

So long! Da svidania!

Kisses from your Teideman.

• 4 weeks later...