Fan Page Belle

Rob1

10 hours ago, iloner said:

Now Lola's gone can we expect a period of mourning from Belle?

Or will she transfer her allegiance to Becca?  

They are equals, but Becca's the one with the inner steel.  

My guess, Belle will go with whoever will feed her.

I too think it will be whoever will be her new big sister. Right now Becca since I don't see it being Carolina as her number one buddy seems to be Jasmin. Does Becca want the role though?

As to anything more intimate / sexual with another girl does Belle know what she wants or at least try as an experiment or is her head just confused? Did she not want to do it with Lola as while she could show and lead her Belle didn't want to do it with someone much older and / or in the exposed environment of RLC? With Lola not around to potentially try and push things to far too fast might more happen between her and Becca? Might she succumb to Becca simply to gain approval? Will a new Senior Girl arrive and that change / stop anything?

We can just watch and see.

Belle stopped both Lola and Becca handling her body intimately the other night.

Surprising considering the way she had wielded the dildo on other nights on Megan and Becca and Stella and Carolina.

So I'm re-evaluating the problem with Milena.    I wonder if Belle has intimacy issues, and Milena's pass at her freaked her out.

There was a time - lamentably cut sort by Lola interfering - when Belle was happy to be in Becca's arms and have her tongue between her legs.

I didn't log on till midnight LT - the massages just ending - but did I see shared glances between Carolina and Belle of amusement at .........  well, I thought perhaps they were bolstering each other by mocking Becca's new role as Head Girl.

Then a little later, Carolina now in bed, back came little girl Belle to ask Head of Dorm to cleanse her back and shoulders (Becca was thorough and did the tops of Belle's breasts too).   

I hope Belle has the sense to choose Becca, who will look after her.   If she chooses Carolina she will be dumped as soon as Jasmin turns up.

Will she and Becca try some love?   If only ......... though I don't think Belle will allow it to happen sober.

But it may be exactly what she needs.    And Becca too.  

Was the time when Becca had her tongue between her legs just a one-off? Maybe afterwards Belle realised things had gone further than she was comfortable with?

Thinking back I can not recall many if any comments about Belle 'bating or even just idly fonding, rubbing, nipple tweaking etc. Without experiencing feelings on her own allowing anyone else to generate them, even if well filled with alcohol, is perhaps too big a step even though they may show her what she might take a long time to discover on her own. Using a toy on another is very different to receiving.

Has she had a bad experience at some time before RLC and that is at least part of the issue?

I wonder if Lola and/or Stella took toys with them or if some still in the apartment? If none perhaps RLC should send some? I wonder what Belle would make of Irma's WeVibe?

Ultimately if she does not allow things to move on a level will she always be on the fringe while at RLC and after?

36 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Was the time when Becca had her tongue between her legs just a one-off? Maybe afterwards Belle realised things had gone further than she was comfortable with?

It was the party at Lola's the night after the party that left B1 trashed for 4 days.   Yes it was a one-off.   And clearly there had been some stimulants taken, perhaps unknowingly in their drink.

Becca and Megan had barricaded the door to Megan's room when Belle arrived and said 'No need to feel ashamed' ......... Within seconds Megan stripped her of her knickers (I love that bit - I loved all of it)

No need to repeat the story, I expect you've all got tapes - I have to rely on my memory.   At that time Belle seemed quite experienced and worldly, compared to Megan anyway, and very soon afterwards she was working on Megan with her dildo.    And later, with same dildo, she did Becca and Stella.

We can only try to pierce through all the contradictions.    There is evidence Belle is entirely comfortable with using her body for gain; by sex with men (the chap who rented her a flat a few weeks ago before she moved into B2), or dancing, or erotic photos (hot enough to melt Milena).  

So the most likely explanation of why she stopped Milena and Lola and Becca being intimate with her is .............. sorry, when I started to post I thought I had an answer, but as I've tested each possibility none of them make sense.  

So my no 1 guess is everything Belle does for RLC is just pretending and if she has any sexual longings she keeps them for away from the cameras.

20 hours ago, iloner said:

It was the party at Lola's the night after the party that left B1 trashed for 4 days.   Yes it was a one-off.   And clearly there had been some stimulants taken, perhaps unknowingly in their drink.

Becca and Megan had barricaded the door to Megan's room when Belle arrived and said 'No need to feel ashamed' ......... Within seconds Megan stripped her of her knickers (I love that bit - I loved all of it)

No need to repeat the story, I expect you've all got tapes - I have to rely on my memory.   At that time Belle seemed quite experienced and worldly, compared to Megan anyway, and very soon afterwards she was working on Megan with her dildo.    And later, with same dildo, she did Becca and Stella.

We can only try to pierce through all the contradictions.    There is evidence Belle is entirely comfortable with using her body for gain; by sex with men (the chap who rented her a flat a few weeks ago before she moved into B2), or dancing, or erotic photos (hot enough to melt Milena).  

So the most likely explanation of why she stopped Milena and Lola and Becca being intimate with her is .............. sorry, when I started to post I thought I had an answer, but as I've tested each possibility none of them make sense.  

So my no 1 guess is everything Belle does for RLC is just pretending and if she has any sexual longings she keeps them for away from the cameras.

First I have nothing taped. I don't run recording so only see events live at the times I am watching or if somebody else uploads.

I tend to discount anything that happens only after we have seen large amounts of alcohol flowing and potentially drugs, stimulants etc. plus a heady party atmosphere so overall both their thinking and feelings are very likely to be significantly different / distorted from normal.

I strongly agree with your last statement and add, as so often said, to attempt to gain approval or just reaction from others present rather than be on the sidelines and ignored. It may even be that her sexual feelings and sex drive are low hence she is happy to carry on dancing around when others are ready to move on to something more sensual.

I was sure Belle would have gone all the way at the party at b2 with Lola but Lola dropped her for Karolina , Not to be left out Belle joined in with the vibrater ,Hoping after Caroline she wuold get her turn . But Lola went out side and by the time they returned the party had lost it's empetuse and a happy Lola was'nt interested in anyone else but Carolina Sad to say Belle missed out and the other Girls have not taken Lola's place in her heart So mshe has to find someone else to take Lola's place and no one has done this at present . I thought Jasmine might have but she is only interested in WHO???