Fan Page Belle

Rob1

Triumph of planning or happy accident?

Just after midnight LT and the temperature at B2 has just risen 10°.

A beautiful visitor just arrived who Belle seemed to know.    Young, lively, she quickly stripped off into one of Belle's nighties and the two touched, swirled around each other, smiled, talked animatedly, hardly ever more than a couple of feet from each other. Belle showed her her bed with cushions in it, and  I interpreted her body language as saying - I put these in  bed in your place because I was so looking forward to your coming.

New girl seems at once delighted with Belle  and Belle with her.   In the kitchen in their excitement at one point she made a moue with her mouth as though to say no I wouldn't lick that.    Some  suggested exotic food?    Maybe, but in the already erotic atmosphere my  overheated brain was already thinking of tonight lovemaking in their bed.

Act normal Iloner:  it's not gonna happen like that.   But they're obviously very good friends and very similar in temperament.    And whether lovemaking happens or not there is an immensely strong bond between these two beautiful young girls that is erotic to behold.

So is this the first sighting of the new girl at B1 Michelle?    If it is Michelle, does putting her at B1  when there is such obvious rapport she really ought to be at B2, mean that Belle is about to leave?

Is there a cunning plan not yet revealed?    Or is putting Sia in B2 and Michelle in B1 simply incompetence?

I expect we'll find out.    OMG Belle's already dropped  her knickers!!!

Thinking about both Barcas last night I couldn't decide :

did not much happen so I didn't watch much

OR              didn't I watch much because very little happened?

RLC have flown these star Cam girls in causing great distress to their poor Bfs (sob!).   Who would have thought they don't like to stay up late.   Mich went to bed even earlier than Candy.   

It is a job for them though, so I'm hoping for some sinfulness tonight.   Then up early for Church tomorrow.

Now we hear from translator Kitek that Belle has found herself a new sugar daddy (2,000 Euro a month plus flat - a bargain if you've got the money - and she takes care of her parents!) and will be off Dec 1st.   Perhaps this explains why she hasn't worked so hard for us lately.    The last one didn't work out so well so perhaps she'll be back sooner than she thinks.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Thinking about both Barcas last night I couldn't decide :

did not much happen so I didn't watch much

OR              didn't I watch much because very little happened?

RLC have flown these star Cam girls in causing great distress to their poor Bfs (sob!).   Who would have thought they don't like to stay up late.   Mich went to bed even earlier than Candy.   

It is a job for them though, so I'm hoping for some sinfulness tonight.   Then up early for Church tomorrow.

Now we hear from translator Kitek that Belle has found herself a new sugar daddy (2,000 Euro a month plus flat - a bargain if you've got the money - and she takes care of her parents!) and will be off Dec 1st.   Perhaps this explains why she hasn't worked so hard for us lately.    The last one didn't work out so well so perhaps she'll be back sooner than she thinks.

From what I saw not much happened.

It seems RLC need to add another question to their interviews on top of ' Do you have a significant other in your life ? ' which is ' Do you do Cam Shows ? '

If Belle has found a Sugar Daddy good for her if it works out for a while. Back in her early days there were several posts that she would be a good ' pet '. If only I had ~50 000 Euro a year to splash around ....

Seems the girls "Belle, Candy, and Michelle" are preparing for a party tonight, But Sia "Loose Lips" isn't around.  Well anyway this B2 apartment is over due for something exciting and new and un-scripted. Belle seems to be controlling things pretty well, her task now is to try and get Candy out of those sweat pants and into something more revealing.:rolleyes:8)

Let us hope last night's 'party' was not Belle's send-off.   

The best bit was Candy lay naked on a towel in the LR, face down, and Belle naked massaged her with olive oil and writhed on top of her.   BUT it lasted only a few minutes, Candy did not turn over, and then one of the many ciggy breaks to the balcony took place.  

According to CC there was some Camming with all three showing their pussies (I missed it) and this lead to a lot of complaint on CC that the viewers could not see close up of the pussies only the backs of the girls.

Perhaps there may have been naked dancing - Belle seemed keen.    BUT Michelle having got things started then rang her husband and insisted Belle put pants and top on,  after which they went on the balcony for a ciggy break.

You get the pattern.    More ciggy breaks than dancing - a lot more. 

Sia and Candy went to bed, and after Belle and Michelle re-appeared from the balcony they sat on the settee and talked.     And talked.   After an hour of this I gave up and went elsewhere for my fun.

Verdict on top apartment on best night of the week:- could have been fun, but wasn't much.

Last nights party went off pretty good, with the sitting on the couch teasing, and then the changing of clothing alone with the dancing.  After Sia good there it kind of picked up some, I just wished she "Sia" wouldn't ware that wig, makes me think she is hiding from someone or something."  Belle of course shows us her moves since day one, "she is still sexy and do know how to pull us in" and Candy who also made some of us sit on the edge of our seats was sexy,  Michelle I believe well keep us coming back for more once Belle has gone because she does have that kind of energy "if she doesn't go to bed on us"..lol  Sia is not a late night person either, "once she has done her work, she goes to bed",  I think she also needs to stop feeding the other girls information from her Lap-top about whats going on "the comments and our Blogs", I think it putting the other girls feelings on edge and not wanting to perform.  The one thing that I didn't like was the girls going out to the balcony staying so long.  They know its not a cam out there and we can't see whats going on, and that's when all the assumptions start up, leaving us mad with the girls and RLC for not having a cam out there.  Three stars for B2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:8)

Belle you are not sad, your passing through RLC, has been meritorious. Your performances will remain in the retina of all customers. You are the last of a large group of girls, who knew how to raise the level of fun to levels that will be difficult to achieve. His dedication, charisma, joy, has no equal. You have been the joy in times of sadness, it has been the soul of the party in times when no one was following, tried to make the house not become something empty, and that we should thank you. In his farewell moment, simply tell him, BRAVO. I can only wish him all the best in that world we call reality, but that is just another way to dream.

Okay, guys, I'll be deeply sincere here and I hope she can take notice of this.

I will, yes, I miss Belle. Since joining here in Premium since its inception and by consequence after Barcelonas in his creations, I do not remember anyone else who has held firm to his role as "last soldier to defend the fort." Literally

From dawns in her old room and dancing alone to the cams, or at the parties (embalos included), she has always been interacting with the groups or trying to be one with the others.

It was not for nothing that they all maintained affection and special zeal for her,

Anna, Lola, Carol, Estella,, Polya, Becka, anyway, all of them.

They say she's coming out for a better one and I hope so, because she deserves it and has done it. Hit or miss she always "tried".

Wrote your presence here.

Congratulations and good luck to your future