Fan Page Belle

Rob1

I understand why Carolina can't stay away from Madam Lola "she has licked some of Madam Lola's old juices" I am surprise that she isn't sick also,  and it may be hard for her to pull away, but Belle can't seem to get out of Madam Lol's spider web at all,  Why don't RLC just move her ass over there.  Poor Stella is like a poodle on a rope.8)

Belle spent the night with the Lola's.

I watched till 3 am LT and Lola just gave Belle time and space, and friendship.

Much as I've beaten up on Lola recently, I was pleased to see her give Belle what she needed.    She even danced briefly at one point.

This morning Belle looks happy in the kitchen with Stella and Carolina, her hair is glossy.    She's still yawning a lot.

Thank you Lola.

From watching Belle for the last couple of weeks, I'm of the opinion that she's a tad immature and really needy. She knows that Milena and Lima are more worldly than she is and she doesn't know how to handle that. She's knows Lola better than the other two girls, but I think Lola is tired of being Belle's big sister and mentor.

Iloner,

Thanks for your report.

I saw all 3 at B1 getting ready and wondered where each might be going. Belle going with them would have been surprising unless all to B2, where I don't think now Lima or Melina would be welcomed with open arms.

Given she packed a bag Belle turning up at B2 was expected. When they all went out I was a bit concerned because a night on the town, or indeed at party night at B2, was not what Belle needed. Hence good to read that Lola showed her maturity by knowing what was right and giving her time.

Tbird97,

You too see Belle and why she has issues at both apartments like I do. Anna seemed happy to be her big sister but since then nobody continuously does. Lima and Milena though could at least be polite, civil and make basic conversation not be ignorant and even spiteful.

She has been here over 30 days so her contract is probably either 60 or 90 days. Whatever happens sadly I don't think the coming days are going to be easy for her. She would be happier moving to B2 presuming Lola leaves very soon but her relationship with the Carolina and Stella may well go downhill.

It seems that Belle doesn't fit in any of the Barca apartments. Personally I think her time is up. The way she is acting now is a waste of space. If Lola leaves she will be lost completely. Because despite the fact that a lot of people dislike Lola, she is the person who keeps the 'bunch' together and guides Belle more or less.

Early evening Belle was back at B1 and then packing bags rather than her case. She had what I think was a can of Red Bull she warmed in a pan of water.

Belle left with Lima around 19:30 LT and later both turned up at B2. Milena had already gone earlier.

Then I thought maybe with Milena out the way Lima could show that actually she didn't want to be ice cold to Belle.

Next Milena turns up at B1 with 2 guys so my thought then was still Milena in control to get the apartment to herself. After looking like staying they go out and turn up at B2. They soon leave again but return so most likely a supplies run.

I hope Belle takes things steady rather than keeping up a drink count with the others to fit in given how she has been the last few days and that they don't party too late as she doesn't have a room to retreat to, nor of course do Milena and Lima.

If the action is delayed / continued for the USA market to 6:00 or later local time again the end could be messy not to mention mean Belle is back in bed again feeling awful for days.

54 minutes ago, Sir_Lurxalot said:

I mentioned in shoutbox about how I thought Belle was manipulated into doing drugs in hopes that it might raise her standing with the others. Sad that the pressure got to her.  ;(

She took drugs willingly and frequently at the first party with the bearded guy, she is not new to this

23 hours ago, Benfold said:

She took drugs willingly and frequently at the first party with the bearded guy, she is not new to this

Agreed but her motivation needs to be considered.

Was it simply because she wanted to experiment and accepted the risks? When she decided to was her mind already muddled by alcohol? Was it primarily about wanting to fit in and gain acceptance with the group and / or the thought of rejection or isolation if she did not ' go with the flow ' but deep down really would rather have not taken them?