Fan Page Belle

Rob1

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 10:56 PM, Heywood Jablowmie said:

Haven't seen to much of her on the free cams, so don't know much of her except pictures posted here. I think she really cute and sexy. Here's a little of her getting it down at the party the other night.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Would really love to see Belle dancing more often. She has some good dance moves. Belle should try to to be in control or become a leader as opposed to following others or constantly looking for attention from the other girls. Her young age is affecting her but she needs self confidence to do her own thing.

Edited by StnCld316

Storm in a Dirty Dish.

Lots of speculation going on:

- has Lola thrown Belle out of B2 because she is too needy?

- is the rift between Belle and Milena over Belle leaving a dish unwashed terminal?  

-  has Belle overdone the booze/drugs/sleepless nights and made herself really ill?

Its difficult to know what's what, because they all seem to be on their period again, and - dare I mention it with girls present - that probably means some of the behaviour can not be understood by rational means.

My guess/hope is Belle will rally tonight; she'll join in with Milena and Lima in some fun, and all will soon be forgotten.

Milena does seem to fancy Belle and Belle needs to get over Lola (what is the spell that wicked witch has over her?).   We have seen Belle being fingered by Carolina and wielding dildos on Carolina, Megan, Rebecca and Stella.    We have seen Milena bate to her photo session of Belle.     And if we've seen them you'd have thought each girl knows about the other.  

So lets be hopeful tonight's the night they realise their true passion for each other.   Perhaps some gentle kissing and spend the night tenderly in each others arms while Lima searches the fridge for just the right sized bating vegetable (large is my guess!)  

Belle is alone, no one to talk too, I wonder if its because she stayed over at Madam Lola's a bit to long, or has she got a little spoiled being around Madam Lola... anyway after a few days parting with Madam Lola and her crew, she might have to go to start going to A-A meetings.8)

Belle needs affection and affirmation.

I'm very disappointed that Milena and Lima went upstairs to watch tv on the bed as soon as Belle came downstairs.

If Milena wants to be a general like Lola, then abandoning the troops when they are wounded does not breed loyalty.

But more, it does show Milena to be a heartless bitch (remind you of Adele anyone?) and that Belle was right not to accept her advances that first night.

Poor Belle.   If Milena wants her run at Barca 2 to succeed she needs to show friendship to Belle pronto.  

I hope I'm wrong about Milena and that it turns out we've misunderstood the situation.    But I'm reminded (as I always am) of Aida. leaving in despair after pleading on Danaya's bed, holding her hand.   How did that work for Danaya - she realised she'd made a mistake and lay in her bed depressed for a month. 

46 minutes ago, iloner said:

Belle needs affection and affirmation.

I'm very disappointed that Milena and Lima went upstairs to watch tv on the bed as soon as Belle came downstairs.

If Milena wants to be a general like Lola, then abandoning the troops when they are wounded does not breed loyalty.

But more, it does show Milena to be a heartless bitch (remind you of Adele anyone?) and that Belle was right not to accept her advances that first night.

Poor Belle.   If Milena wants her run at Barca 2 to succeed she needs to show friendship to Belle pronto.  

I hope I'm wrong about Milena and that it turns out we've misunderstood the situation.    But I'm reminded (as I always am) of Aida. leaving in despair after pleading on Danaya's bed, holding her hand.   How did that work for Danaya - she realised she'd made a mistake and lay in her bed depressed for a month. 

POOR BELLE, Sorry Bud, But that is one subject I can not agree with you on....lol.... If anything, She brought it upon herself.... She brought her clown act to Barca2 abandoning her room mates to have their little clown show alone.... Then she comes back all burnt out and they should have pity on her.... Me Thinks NOT.......

Iloner,

Broadly you see things the same as I do. Essentially Milena doesn't want the burden of Belle. As to any fun purely would be thinking of herself plus even if it happened she now sees Belle as immature / inexperienced / heavy handed so it would be inferior.

Likewise I would like to be wrong and actually it turns out that over the next few days see an apartment with three happy girls spending time together.

Boffer,

I see your thinking but remember just before Lola & Co appeared Milena appeared to jump on her just because she hadn't taken an empty plate to the kitchen and ever since Lima arrived mostly ignored Belle, certainly nothing very positive / encouraging to her. Maybe going with B2 gang only widened the gap but I don't think there would have been a huge difference. Take the body painting last night, I think most likely it would have still just been Lima and Milena but either in Milena's room or it made clear to Belle she was not invited so to go to her room. Also I don't think burnt out covers why she has been in bed since back at B1.

Just now she came down went in the kitchen then kicked a balloon around the lounge for a few minutes. Lima was already in the downstairs loo. When she came out, perhaps not expecting Belle down, she almost pushed past her and almost certain said nothing just going straight upstairs to her room.

Belle needs to kiss and make up with Milena and Lima. For starters, Belle needs to do some major ass kissing, pussy kissing, tit kissing and luscious lip kissing. She should allow her tongue to join the action and lots of hugging with sympathy tears so Lima and Milena will comfort Belle with tenderness and reciprocal kissing. If all else fails then Belle should do a wild dirty dance for Lima and Milena (fuck it - she should dance anyways because she is a great dancer from what i have seen and she seems happy dancing). Come on Belle - control your fate with Lima and Milena and force yourself onto them. Just do something - they really want you but they are shy and hesitant - yeah right - LMFAO. The kiss and makeup plan should work - does for most people - speaking from experiences. Another last ditch effort - storm in the room with Lima and Milena wearing ONLY a strapon dildo and yell FUCK YOU - i bet the laughter will cut the built up tension.

1 hour ago, Booffer69 said:

POOR BELLE, Sorry Bud, But that is one subject I can not agree with you on....lol.... If anything, She brought it upon herself.... She brought her clown act to Barca2 abandoning her room mates to have their little clown show alone.... Then she comes back all burnt out and they should have pity on her.... Me Thinks NOT.......

I agree with you, Belle left her new roomates to following behind Madam Lola, instead of getting to know Milena and Lima a little better,  Like you said "now she is all burn out and want pity" no go!!  Those girls "Milena and Lima" needed to shown things like any other females thata got there on there first week, and she didn't do that.   When Madam Lola leaves, I hope she has her bags packed too.   She "Belle" is sexy, loves to dance, but what she did was wrong. "with the three day stay at Madam Lola's"8)