Fan Page Belle

Rob1

On 14 September 2016 at 3:41 AM, iloner said:

Hi eyenthesky,

How they relate to each other absolutely, so parties like tonight's are brilliant fun.  

As for the sex - its never happened with the girls, though I'd love it to.   I find the sex with the blokes a turn-off, which is why I watch almost exclusively the girls only apartments.

I thought Ilona was in charge but I agree Irma was very inclusive and friendly.   Lola though has run a brilliant house, and brought Megan out, and gained her trust and friendship.   Rebecca is a few weeks behind - it may happen soon.   

After all, now we know of her (seemingly dull) life as DreamKaty she can hardly pretend to be shocked at topless massages.   I'll keep hoping she'll soon be topless everywhere.   Those tits are fantastic!

And now that it's all played out, we see the result - Megan and Rebecca, two of the more popular girls on RLC, gone

under Lolas stewardship.  At this point in time, I won't be unhappy to see her and Polya both leave.

Lola's luck ran out when Megan left.    And now she's about as popular as Vika!!

Belle's trying with the fake les sex four in a bed in Lola's room, but  as long as Lola insists she must be in the middle its not going anywhere,

WE saw Belle enjoying being licked by Becca so she'd be up for some fun with the right partner - but they both left.

If Belle and Anna had an issue between, as was suggested Friday evening, then they seem to have settled it or at least put it behind them.

When she came back Anna was in the kitchen and they had a hug. Later Belle was with Anna on her bed, after a while Polya came in too.

Later in the lounge Anna touched Belle's nipple and they 'danced' a little together. Again Polya appeared and now they are playing cards.

Except when she has a heavy duty hangover after a night out ( has she a low tolerance to alcohol or just not know to pace herself and when to stop ) Belle always seems full of energy. She did a workout for quite a while soon after she came in.

At that age......How many knew how to control the amount of booze intake they could handle at a good party.... Not to many I'm sure.... Her and Belle might of gotten into a spiff but they seem to have settled it for sure..... And now probably cause of some of the comments that have been said about her (Anna), she is now playing some what of the castout.....lol... Amazing how some think..... Will it get everyone back to thinking she is the poor innocent girl she use to be........LOL.... NOT.... Just Sayin..... :):P:)