Fan Page Belle

Rob1

Welcome Belle,

Tiny little thing, I should go stand next to you for comparison, I believe you are 1/2 my height and 1/3 my weight. I came in late last night so I missed some stuff, but if the animated gif Hotwal posted is a promise of things to come, this is gonna be fun. Two days in, and last night in bed you already seemed to be suffering from Wandering-Fingers-Syndrome. It's okay, you're among friends here, don't fight the urge, just go with what feels right. ;)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎06 at 9:31 PM, hotwal said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Belle reminds me of Elisa all over again the only difference is her tits don't fall out ashame really if only her tits was a little bit bigger then there would be some chance of her tits falling out , i like her we have finally got someone who is similar to Elisa this girls apartment is great again because of it.

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, rob1 said:

Belle reminds me of Elisa all over again the only difference is her tits don't fall out ashame really if only her tits was a little bit bigger then there would be some chance of her tits falling out , i like her we have finally got someone who is similar to Elisa this girls apartment is great again because of it.

Elisa was so little ???

Given Name BELLE
USAGE: 
PRONOUNCED: BEL   
Meaning & History
Short form of  or names ending in belle. It is also associated with the French word  meaning "beautiful". A famous bearer was Belle Starr (1848-1889), an outlaw of the American west, whose real given name was Maybelle.
triangle.gif
arrow-bottom.png
   f   , , , , , , , 
Latinate form of . This name was borne by many medieval royals, including queen consorts of England, France, Portugal, the Holy Roman Empire and Hungary, as well as the powerful ruling queen Isabella of Castile (properly called Isabel).
  arrow-bottom.png
   f   , , , , 
Medieval Occitan form of . It spread throughout Spain, Portugal and France, becoming common among the royalty by the 12th century. It grew popular in England in the 13th century after Isabella of Angoulême married the English king John, and it was subsequently bolstered when Isabella of France married Edward II the following century.

This is the usual form of the name Elizabeth in Spain and Portugal, though elsewhere it is considered a parallel name, such as in France where it is used alongside Élisabeth. The name was borne by two Spanish ruling queens, including Isabel of Castile, who sponsored the explorations of Christopher Columbus.
    arrow-bottom.png
   f   , 
From  (Elisabet), the Greek form of the Hebrew name  ('Elisheva') meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance". The Hebrew form appears in the  where Elisheba is the wife of , while the Greek form appears in the  where Elizabeth is the mother of  the Baptist.

Among Christians, this name was originally more common in Eastern Europe. It was borne in the 12th century by  Elizabeth of Hungary, a daughter of King Andrew II who used her wealth to help the poor. In medieval England it was occasionally used in honour of the saint, though the form (from Occitan and Spanish) was more common. It has been very popular in England since the reign of Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th century. Famous modern bearers include the British queen Elizabeth II (1926-) and actress Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011).

Belle's been tempting Anna to stray from the straight and narrow.   With kisses and strokes, and tonight riding briefly on Belle's back, Anna has indicated she is more than a friend to Belle.  

Anna's been tempted by  girls before, with Irma, and to my mind with Lola, even though we are told she is besotted with a man from Turin.   Each time she has chickened out.

Last week in a three way massage with Polya on Anna's bed, Belle lay naked on her back.   As Anna's strokes  rose to above Belle's knees,  Anna was overcome with embarrassed giggles, stopped massaging, and needed Belle to turn onto her front to continue.   

Tonight Belle lay naked on her front, and Anna stroked her backside.   It looked loving, but it was 5 minutes and stopped.  

What went wrong when all the signs were pointing to Anna making love to Belle?   My view is; Belle does not show the affection to Anna that Anna has shown several times for Belle.  But she does show she is ready for whatever Anna wants to do.    I think Anna's liking for Belle is genuine, but however tempted part of her thinks girl girl sex is taboo.   

Perhaps Belle is just acting under instructions to put on the best show she can.   She is a pint sized bundle of sexiness and beauty - that hair!    If she could only fancy Anna as much as she fancies herself.   Anna needs some reciprocated and genuine passion to throw her natural caution to the winds.    And I think the problem is that Belle is only acting so can't give it.

Mike, you are spot on>  When Irma was there I think the chances for something like that happening were greater, but the whole apartment seems to have become polarized and fallen apart.  Belle and Anna are the two new people, but I don't think they were taken in by Polya and Stella, so they kind of formed their own core.  Think when Polyas replacement comes in they  will accept her with a lot more grace and enthusiasm than they received.  As for Stella, apart from a recent attempt to join in on a group massage, a she does is lay around in her bed all day looking at her cell phone.

Devils Advocate here  The girls are here for real life right ? except in college at a toga party when have you ever seen two girls just jump one another and have all out wild lesbo sex ? not counting N&K because they are lesbians. I think we see a little touch here and a little kiss there and expect these girl to jump in bed and chew each other up.  This will not happen the way we won't it to, Just like with Irma and Anna it was a build up right ?  With the famous  kiss from K&K same thing right ? And when it happen  the shout box almost blew up. I personally Don't think Stella holds any animosity towards Belle or Anna, I just think they are in different places in life. As things were starting to warm up between Belle and Anna everyone was like good for them cause Stella  was being unreceptable. But was she ? or was she in a different mind set than A&B or P. Maybe she's a loner. if Irma was there now do you really think Belle and her would be licking it up ? and for that matter her and Anna? Anna had her own room at barca 2 how many times did you all see Irma in it ? or them interacting together.  Maybe in Barca 1 and 2 they do their freaking outside the Apt. Is that real life you ask ?  Well  do you choke your chicken to RLC  outside on your front porch so that everyone can see ?exactly. So why should they play smack it up lick it down on cam? when it's time we will all see