Fan Page Belle

Rob1

Yesterday when 'he' appeared Belle cam down when requested in bra and knickers but with her tablet and headphones. She kept her interest with those rather than joining in playing cards. After a while she went back upstairs to the room. Later Stella went up leaving Anna, Polya and 'him'.

Soon after I went to bed. I did wonder where 'he' would sleep. From the chat it seems as Belle was blocking the bed 'he' had nowhere to sleep so left.

Good moves Belle !!

Likewise at the other apartment Megan and particularly Rebecca don't seem too keen on him. I posted on suggestions to RLC move Megan and Rebecca to the apartment with Anna, once Polya leaves which is suggested will be by 28th, they will have a room each. Anna and Stella who seem to like him move (back in Anna's case) to the apartment with Lola. Maybe 'he' rotates beds each night?

11 minutes ago, iloner said:

Have I misunderstood?   Are people discussing Hairy Arse man becoming a tenant at Barc 1 or 2.

For heavens sake No.

Don't know why this has come about - but I hope it is completely unfounded.

Girls only please - occasional male visitors tolerated only.

Iloner,

Your preference seem to match mine.

However from the chat room earlier he reappeared at Lola's with a suitcase .......

I

2 hours ago, Marciovicentess said:

I wonder what would have happened in this party with Irma and Illona in the apartment.

It would have happened a very long and interesting massage with Irma I think ( with happy ending ) and just a play like many others with Ilona.

4 hours ago, Marciovicentess said:

I wonder what would have happened in this party with Irma and Illona in the apartment.

With Ilona I don't think a lot as she always teased but blocked any really sensual approaches, if she had drunk a lot she might have dropped her guard but only once early this year do I recall her being really drunk.

With Irma we may well have found how far she was happy to go on camera. Again I don't recall her being really drunk but particularly if others were, regardless of if 'he' was there or not, so their guard was down things could have got very sensual both the first and second nights. We only saw her with her WeVibe so an unknown if she would have used, or had used on her other toys. I do think she would have jumped at the chance to use toys on any of the others.

22 hours ago, delta10 said:

With Ilona I don't think a lot as she always teased but blocked any really sensual approaches, if she had drunk a lot she might have dropped her guard but only once early this year do I recall her being really drunk.

With Irma we may well have found how far she was happy to go on camera. Again I don't recall her being really drunk but particularly if others were, regardless of if 'he' was there or not, so their guard was down things could have got very sensual both the first and second nights. We only saw her with her WeVibe so an unknown if she would have used, or had used on her other toys. I do think she would have jumped at the chance to use toys on any of the others.

Would like to find out!!