Fan Page Belle

Rob1

I'm pleased to see her name is now linked with the B2 apartment so away from Milena. I don't think her and Lima would ever have been close but do wonder if say Anna / Stella, Lima and Belle if Lima would have been ice cold to her.

As a non-RLC member I will miss seeing her though:(

30 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Hey guys , I didn't get the problem between Belle and Milena. Can anyone tell me what happened ?

Hi Kamal,

No one knows!   Sequence of events was roughly:

on her first night Milena took a pretty professional photographer's set of Belle posing in the LR and on the stairs in bra and pants.    She took great care and over three hours.   

They got more friendly and a little drunk.    Milena made a definite  pass at Belle which Belle ignored.    Some wine was thrown/spilt (I was watching but missed that particular split second).    Since we know Belle has had her fingers in several girl pies, and has a need for love and reassurance which some kissing, or even better, full on sex with a very horny Milena, would have offered,  it is a puzzle why she rejected the delectable M.   

Both girls went to bed alone.   Milena then bated very sexily while looking at the photos of Belle she had just taken on her laptop.

Next day Milena had obviously issued a decree that Belle was a non-person, and Lima then joined her in ignoring Belle, who was anyway in a fragile state of health.

From the above it seemed reasonable to assume Milena liked girls (HURRAH) but then this weekend first a Bf surfaced on Skype who she spoke to in English, and then she came home with 2 guys and got herself banged thoroughly by one of them - which I missed because I was away.  

I can't find any pics of this, and only a briefish mention on Milena's pages, but it sounded momentous and she does look gorgeous, so it would be a public service if someone who saw it would like to fill in some details.

1 hour ago, Kamal said:

Hey guys , I didn't get the problem between Belle and Milena. Can anyone tell me what happened ?

Iloner has given you a long answer, but unfortunately not correct. When she was at B2 Belle told Lola the problem between them - Belle had left a plate she had used in the kitchen, unwashed. Milena called her and told her to clean up after herself, said something along the lines of "In my house it will always be clean and tidy." Belle didn't like how Milena was aggressive towards her.

After that, a simple conversation could have fixed the relationship but both girls blanked each other. Very silly, immature behaviour, but at least a solution has been found now

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Iloner has given you a long answer, but unfortunately not correct. When she was at B2 Belle told Lola the problem between them - Belle had left a plate she had used in the kitchen, unwashed. Milena called her and told her to clean up after herself, said something along the lines of "In my house it will always be clean and tidy." Belle didn't like how Milena was aggressive towards her.

After that, a simple conversation could have fixed the relationship but both girls blanked each other. Very silly, immature behaviour, but at least a solution has been found now

Indeed but I see this as ' the straw that broke the camel's back '. Between the photo shoot and then I think things were already on a steep downward slope.

58 minutes ago, iloner said:

Sorry Kamal and thanks Benfold,

forgot about the plate.    Milena probably had PMT and snapped unnecessarily harshly at a fragile Belle.

Maybe but if so onus on her to apologise and try to rebuild the bridge not carry on the ice cold ignorance as shown when she wanted her case ( put there when she and Anna shared the room ) from Milena's room.

17 hours ago, Benfold said:

The way Milena snapped at Belle was uncalled for, but at that moment, things still could have easily been fixed.

What made matters worse, in my opinion, is the fact that the very same night Milena organized a bodypainting session with Lima and proved to Belle (and us) that she doesn't practice what she preaches. Most of the stuff they used for that bodypainting session was still there the next afternoon, and now, a week after, still traces all over the living room, not exactly "always be clean and tidy".

A group of young people but gave memorable moments ...

Anna, a girl who is able to put in boiling, with one of her massages, to the coldest woman

Mega, everything in it is impressive, a young body and provided that hides a volcano, wanting to explode.

Rebecca, youth, beauty and experience, but need loose and explore their own sexuality. A box of surprises.

Belle, spontaneity, joy, beauty, impetuous, eager to please others ... She never says "no" to new experiences.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

I see Belle is getting some rest, "she is happy now that she is in the house with Madam Lola and her crew"  I wonder if they are going to turn things up tonight,  they are well rested from the last party.  I am sure the supplies are all full to turn their eyeballs red.8)

Belle gave great show last night  with her usual enthusiastic and slightly out of it energy.

After Carolina  and Jasmin  went to bed the others were able to cast their clothes. Over the hours, both Belle  and Becca, having been on the balcony and covered up,  would sometimes forget  to remove all and Lola would remind them.

Belle danced provocatively  and use the little table to flash the gash with brief open leg movements.    When Lola came behind her and ran her hands over her body Belle didn't object.    But when Becca did the same she stopped her.    Then, when lying on her back on the little table, Lola put her body between her legs and perhaps to kiss the pussy,  Belle stopped her abruptly.

In the last hour the party moved into the bedroom. Three naked girls on the bed. They clearly had a discussion about what to do next to who, and it was my impression both Becca and Belle were declining whatever Lola was suggesting. Eventually Lola made up something in the kitchen to be spread on her body, but Belle lost interest and went to bed.

it was my impression that Becca  would have been more touchy-feely with Belle  if Belle had not stopped her.