What is an RLC Agent?

Plank

Is it something like James Bond 007?
Agent 69, license to perv?

This keeps coming up in the Chatbox,so I just wondered?
Years ago I remember that there was a problem with newbies arriving and wanting access to the Gallery & asking all sorts of odd questions. I know the Mods felt that these might be spies sent out by RLC to infiltrate our ranks.
But at that time there was a 'gentleman's agreement' between them and our old boss BTR that allowed stuff to be posted to the Gallery, within reason.
But since BTR left us we have seen the watermarks come in and a general clamp down by rlc on anyone posting anything anywhere, also resulting in members being banned.
This has had an adverse effect on our Gallery.
So it can't be that, because it's been going on for a while now?

Is an rlc agent something like an Estate/Property Agent a Representative of some sort? Here to sell their site to us,encourage membership etc, probably not because they don't seem to like any form of customer feedback or suggestion. (see above)

I am confused because it keeps coming up in the Chatbox when certain members want to talk about one subject and others don't.
If you try and change the subject or challenge a viewpoint a phrase get's used along these lines, 'are you an rlc agent?', 'you are an agent of rlc'? etc etc
Obviously sent here to run a covert mission of subterfuge,to throw people off the real story/issue etc.

I wonder if the ones accusing people of being rlc agents are in fact double agents, claiming that they are on our side,when really they are agents, sent by dark forces to confuse,undermine,run-static etc.
Oh it's becoming clear to me now,let me hypothesise.
A tactic that could be used by the double agent is to bombard the chat with a fake story until it becomes folklore, and then denounce anyone who questions that story. Brilliant!
For example,Fred & Ginger are a couple,Janet & John are another couple,so make up a story that Fred was seen having a liaison with Janet.Drip feed that story into the general population of the Chatbox.
Give the story details even though it didn't happen, you didn't see it, you have no pictorial or video evidence of it & more importantly, make sure that no-one else saw it.
If the story is repeated many,many,many times it will become fact. (internet laws see Trump,fake news,CNN etc etc)
This is where the double agent lures us into a trap. If anyone should challenge this story the double agent can be outraged that his superior intellect has been insulted by you the pleb,and obviously you are too stupid to understand the story in the first place.
Then the double agent will indignantly state that it's not his place to provide evidence of this story, and will then log out in a huff, thereby not having to provide any evidence,a win-win.
And should anyone suggest that this can't of happened because Fred & John might be brothers, or that Ginger & Janet might be sister's, (or whatever combination),the double agent can then play the Incest card.
The double agent issues accusations that the person( pleb) that suggested this are into Incest, or have a closeted interest in incest.
This will enrage the pleb enough that they will respond aggressively, because they are a pleb and don't know no any better.
The double agent now becomes the injured party and gets to log out in a huff again, another win-win.
For this to work successfully the agent needs to make sure that there are no Mods or Admin in the Chatbox in case they decide to intervene, thereby blowing the agents cover.

If anyone has any other theories on this subject,or has been affected by any part of this post, do feel free to join in, it is a forum after all, and we like to hear divergent viewpoints.

If anyone is so bent out of shape that they need a safe space or counseling, do not hesitate to contact me by PM in the strictest confidence.

Have a Nice Day :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 10:45 AM, Plank said:

Is it something like James Bond 007?
Agent 69, license to perv?

This keeps coming up in the Chatbox,so I just wondered?
Years ago I remember that there was a problem with newbies arriving and wanting access to the Gallery & asking all sorts of odd questions. I know the Mods felt that these might be spies sent out by RLC to infiltrate our ranks.
But at that time there was a 'gentleman's agreement' between them and our old boss BTR that allowed stuff to be posted to the Gallery, within reason.
But since BTR left us we have seen the watermarks come in and a general clamp down by rlc on anyone posting anything anywhere, also resulting in members being banned.
This has had an adverse effect on our Gallery.
So it can't be that, because it's been going on for a while now?

Is an rlc agent something like an Estate/Property Agent a Representative of some sort? Here to sell their site to us,encourage membership etc, probably not because they don't seem to like any form of customer feedback or suggestion. (see above)

I am confused because it keeps coming up in the Chatbox when certain members want to talk about one subject and others don't.
If you try and change the subject or challenge a viewpoint a phrase get's used along these lines, 'are you an rlc agent?', 'you are an agent of rlc'? etc etc
Obviously sent here to run a covert mission of subterfuge,to throw people off the real story/issue etc.

I wonder if the ones accusing people of being rlc agents are in fact double agents, claiming that they are on our side,when really they are agents, sent by dark forces to confuse,undermine,run-static etc.
Oh it's becoming clear to me now,let me hypothesise.
A tactic that could be used by the double agent is to bombard the chat with a fake story until it becomes folklore, and then denounce anyone who questions that story. Brilliant!
For example,Fred & Ginger are a couple,Janet & John are another couple,so make up a story that Fred was seen having a liaison with Janet.Drip feed that story into the general population of the Chatbox.
Give the story details even though it didn't happen, you didn't see it, you have no pictorial or video evidence of it & more importantly, make sure that no-one else saw it.
If the story is repeated many,many,many times it will become fact. (internet laws see Trump,fake news,CNN etc etc)
This is where the double agent lures us into a trap. If anyone should challenge this story the double agent can be outraged that his superior intellect has been insulted by you the pleb,and obviously you are too stupid to understand the story in the first place.
Then the double agent will indignantly state that it's not his place to provide evidence of this story, and will then log out in a huff, thereby not having to provide any evidence,a win-win.
And should anyone suggest that this can't of happened because Fred & John might be brothers, or that Ginger & Janet might be sister's, (or whatever combination),the double agent can then play the Incest card.
The double agent issues accusations that the person( pleb) that suggested this are into Incest, or have a closeted interest in incest.
This will enrage the pleb enough that they will respond aggressively, because they are a pleb and don't know no any better.
The double agent now becomes the injured party and gets to log out in a huff again, another win-win.
For this to work successfully the agent needs to make sure that there are no Mods or Admin in the Chatbox in case they decide to intervene, thereby blowing the agents cover.

If anyone has any other theories on this subject,or has been affected by any part of this post, do feel free to join in, it is a forum after all, and we like to hear divergent viewpoints.

If anyone is so bent out of shape that they need a safe space or counseling, do not hesitate to contact me by PM in the strictest confidence.

Have a Nice Day :)

Brilliant!  Glad I'm not the only one who sees through this BS!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...