prostitute or not ?

What is the difference between the prostitution and not prostitution ?
 Wikipedia say....With the term prostitution, it is the activity of those who offer sexual performance after been  payed with money.
In contrary, who makes sexual activities without payement is not prostitution.
Anyone who for any reason carries out sexual activity without cash compensation is not to be considered a prostitute.Then we come to the girls of B1 and B2. Obviously I'm doing the theory, because I have no proof of what they are doing out of the houses and even inside.I am referring to speeches made in this chat.
I take it as certain that there have been and there is money circulation between the girls (some) and wealthy men who organize parties.
So if that's what wikipedia says, How girls  have to be considerated ? Someone calls them "models" but the model profession is different. Even when this profession is at the beginning I do not find that such profession implies paid sexual performance. Of course I'm not a fool and I know how the world is going. Many girls offer their body to make a career but this is a personal fact, even in Cinema' world or TV world that happen and nobody can call prostitute a woman who is a program presenter,that I can not call prostitution. Sharing a sexual performance in change of a favour is like sharing a sexual performance in change of a dinner.

The moral of this discourse is that before you put "labels" on someone, you must be sure of what you say. otherwise you can fall in being indifferent
Thanks for the attention

12 hours ago, rayjay6 said:

In short:

If payment is involved a girl is a whore. If she does it for fun she is a slut.

Neither funny nor true. If she does it for fun she is a free woman.

(This may not be a naturally feminist site, but I - for one - have no desire to read such dolt-headed opinions here. Please show some respect.)

i agree... If she does it for fun she is a free woman.  right.. but i was talking about who sell sex, not who do it for free.

I respect all kinds of opinion only if people respect mine. Also i respect all kind of behavior of women but we have to call them with the right word.. if not we LIE.

i

not a double standards...the law says clearly there are 2 different crime... first is prostitution... second is Promoting prostitution . that wat is in my country..

Trust me.. i think alot before typing on here.  im not an idiot :)

Kind of hope that the women who sells sex is a free women aswell and she has made the choice to do what she does,sex sells always has done and always will and as long as nobody is forced to do it then feminists  shouldn't get involved but they probably will;D