Fan Page Anna

Rob1

Yeah, looks like tomorrow Anna will be leaving.  Damned shame Layla didn't let her play with her titties before  calling it a night.  Maybe she was "saving" herself for just she and Ilona.  But can't for the life of me figure how RLC would let first Irma then Anna go before Ilona.  Ok, now the ball is in either Layla or Ilona's court....at least until they get # 3 in.  And thanks hotwal for the posts.

I am very sad to see from Anna, the only daughter of the house who had plud sexual desire! it will leave a void in the house!
I would love to believe that Ilona and Layla will satisfy us, but Santa is already past December 25 ....
I hope we will have the right to a new girl who will satisfy us!
Anna good trip!

Je suis très triste de voir Anna partir, la seule fille de la maison qui avait le plud d'envie sexuel ! elle va laisser un vide dans la maison !
J'aimerai bien croire que Ilona et Layla vont nous satisfaire, mais le Père Noël est deja passé le 25 decembre ....
J'espere que nous aurons le droit a une nouvelle fille qui sera nous satisfaire !
Bonne route anna !

I think RLC is paying these girls to be in the apartment with maybe the promise of advancing there modeliing careers, this is why I think they are staying for short periods, when ira came and started playing with anna and illona I bet the membership counter went up, they ve met there quota so they will be back or someone like them in a couple months to spark more interest.

this is my theory....