Fan Page Anna

Rob1

• 3 months later...

Been talk (rumor) of a past tenant coming in soon and I can't find any reason why it couldn't be Anna.  She was here for just too short of a time.  Good looking, sexy, uninhibited, showed Bi-tendancies and playful and with Irma, a fun moment was always just around the corner.  Be nice to see her back.  Just my opinion    ^-^

Been talk (rumor) of a past tenant coming in soon and I can't find any reason why it couldn't be Anna.  She was here for just too short of a time.  Good looking, sexy, uninhibited, showed Bi-tendancies and playful and with Irma, a fun moment was always just around the corner.  Be nice to see her back.  Just my opinion    ^-^

She had a sneaky smile and a wonderful body, but .....

Anna was at heart a loner, like Elisa.  

Irma and Ilona brought out the best in her, but she would be unable to do the same for Elisa.   Especially with the dampening presence of the wet blanket still there in the best room.

• 5 weeks later...

Friday morning New Owner Day (NOD).

They'll want to start their new regime with a blockbuster few days so we'll NOD in agreement rather than NOD asnooze.

Of all the girls who have already stayed, and all the girls wanting to stay, who might come through the door after this period of UM?

I'd love to see Aida again..............

.................  but who else might you match up with Ilona and Irma?

Time to recreate the most happy smiling fun partnership the house has seen.

My guess is Anna.

I would have to agree, Anna could be a fine replacement.  Then again, I think Aida could be a nice selection.  But then,  There's no insurance that either girl would be what we as voyeurs want to see.  A throw of the dice,  I would gamble on either girl ,  but then, I've donated some coin at the tables all over Nevada.  LOL    :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...