Mature couple or single Lady

Max 2017

6 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Trouble is, whilst a mature couple would be great idea, the fact it's not happened tells me that a) It's been floated and *LC are not interested, 2) A mature couple would be hard to find as they don't have anything to 'Sell'.

Sure if they tried hard enough they could find a mature couple or recently divorced lady that is horny as fuck. Just fucking laziness.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These pics are from the Rasputin apartment on the voyeur-villa.com site. We are allowed to post images direct but I am posting them here for two reasons - to show the big built girl (I am hooked whenever I see her) which most voyeur sites tend not to include as tenants AND to highlight that the other voyeur sites do offer other choices that might please you or offer what you are looking for. RLC is close minded in who they choose as tenants but most of us want to see a better mix of singles and couples. The big built girl appears to be a fun girl and makes the other girls laugh and what a body. They have a pole for dancing. Many years ago I had many strippers table dance and lap dance for me. They were all of various shapes and some big built or chubby but I never had a chance to get a girl of this size. If I did I would have been in my glory because these few clips shows her beauty, awesome curves and sweet fun energy. I was able to capture 6 girls in the kitchen. Not sure what the Rasputinmansion is about but it is worth checking out just to see a variety of girls. 

If RLC doesn't improve or you want to see something different - just make a tour of ALL the other voyeur sites available instead of letting RLC to continue pissing you off. RLC needs better tenants and to improve their streaming quality.

In a few days, I will post additional pics on their site in this RLCF forum.

Create an account to see this content!