Fan Page Nita

7 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Now that there are two new tenants at B2, maybe things will liven up at B2. Hopefully, Nita and Leona will be part of the resurrection of the apartment.

Good luck with that!!! "better keep the noise down there trying to sleep"...LOL   All Victoria and Angelika needs to do is crank up the music and get the party started, I am sure "Leona and Nita" well get up out of those beds then.8)

Both Nita and Leona have proven to be as interesting as watching grass grow. Other than a daily show of some skin, both are in bed by 9:30 p.m., Barca time. There seems to be almost an attitude of ," We're better than you Russians" towards Victoria and Angelika and they don't mingle.

My hope of resurrecting B2 still remains in that I hope the two Latvians will be gone by the end of October.

• 2 weeks later...

I tuned in to B2 this morning and seen that Renata finally made it in with the sun and Victoria had another lonely night with out anyone to talk to but the walls of B2 she has to be very bored there by now,  but I then I seen how sexy Leona was laying on the couch and then on the bed, she's doing what I thought she would be doing "just being at B2 looking sexy" no parting, no dancing, no masturbation, nothing but waiting for her time to be up so she can collect her money and go.  As I have watched and have been watching Nita for the pass few days, she is sort of sexy, but have a big problems hiding under the covers not wanting to show her sexy body.  I wish RLC would get more like her but not so shy.:rolleyes:...."sorry Nita"8)

Seems Nita and Victoria has taken B2 to a higher level today, these two really get alone well together "sexy..sexy", I feel that Nita could bring back a lot of veiwers to B2 once she is more open and comfortable with the cams, she's is very sexy, and today she and Victoria shows that they have become good friends. "I guess Nita is not to shy after all.":rolleyes: these two need to be left alone in the apartment more often, they would keep me and I am sure a lot of the viewers watching more. Where ever Leona and Renata are at they need to stay gone for a while longer tonight. lol   Thanks Nita and Victoria..:rolleyes::rolleyes:8)

Seems that sexy Nita and sexy Victoria was having a great time until Renata came back into the apartment seems her energy and excitement faded:-\ and she went to bed.  She and Victoria are good for B2 and did have a lot of viewers watching,  I hope they keep on doing that in the days ahead.8)