Fan Page Nita

Nita, Victoria and Renata's little get together party, some rubbing and touching, I was hoping it went a little farther with all three girls "until Renata and Victoria" left and came back with a guy "and FUCKED it all up" Nita wasn't for it and went to her room and closed the door.  "Thanks to two dumb skanks!!!8)

Looks like Renata has taken Madem Lola's place...she is the seller now!!!8)

I was glad that Nita did't participate in  Madam Renata's>:D devilish deed tonight "she would most likely would have regret it the next day"

Looks like Nita is leaving us tomorrow "she has also packed some of her things"  I have been studying her since her arrival, she is sexy and have a good since of humor when she is not around Leona,  I also notice how Renata and Victoria tried there best to get her kind of drunk last night, seems the tables turned the other way..lol   Nita does masturbate every day and night mostly around the clock if she's laying in bed, and she has a very unique way of doing it with out being notice "thanks to a female friend of minds I caught on to what she was doing"  she uses her legs in a very sneaky way.  She and Danaya are somewhat alike only Danaya uses her fingers, they can keep this up most of the day and night if ones not paying any attention to them, its almost like watching a sex nympho who never gets satisfied. "very sexy in my book of voyeurism"..LOL8)

It is true that it is a rare pleasure to see hidden masturbations and Nita is a master in this art.
I even pushed the vice (thank you RLC Replay) to watch Nita and her behavior during the whole sex scene with Renata Victoria and the little guy in the LR.
What a pleasure to be able to do this experience for a voyeur like me.
Nita took a crazy pleasure listening to everything that happened behind her door without ever being able to see it.
Obviously I am sad to see her go but it is the hard law of meetings of all kinds, at one time we must leave for other adventures.
2 opposite girls will disappear from RLC one discreet and the other radiant.
Nita you could be discreet, but for me you were the ray of sunshine of October on RLC
Take care of yourself and your little charming captivating and bewitching body

thank you NITA

Sad to see Nita leave .. i so enjoyed watching her .. just so terribly cute .. i find it fascinating how you can become so enthralled by a total stranger, just by watching them on cam, and even become emotionally invested .. i watched Leona and Nita ninety per cent of the time, when i was on the site, and after Leona left, i continued to watch Nita, the large share of the time .. strange how it all feels so empty for me now, without those two .. like the full moon crossing the sky on a beautiful night, thanks for brightening up my life, Nita, for the short time that you were there..

While to a point Nita may have enjoyed listening to Renata, Vicky and the guy from her room I feel for her since most likely Renata started Thursday evening as Nita's farewell party even if Renata's plan was to get to eat a pussy if not two.

All was going well, except perhaps not pacing themselves with the rum, until Renata made that call on Vicky's behalf.

Nita was expecting her massage when instead she was informed the guy was coming so retreated to her room.

An hour or so later Renata was sick and crashed while Vicky showed she can hold her booze better and left with the guy only returning the next morning.

Once she came round Renata was fully occupied with trying to keep her BF.

Early this morning Nita left on her own with no ' goodbye '.