Em, Nyusha

11 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

Nyusha will soon move out of the project. She is moving to a diff. city. Hence, no action.

Oh that's a shame, I like her she's fun also she has some great dance moves. At least they all seem to be talking now, last night they had a game of cards together, everything looked ok.

12 hours ago, Plank said:

Oh that's a shame, I like her she's fun also she has some great dance moves. At least they all seem to be talking now, last night they had a game of cards together, everything looked ok.

No more action for her Plank.She will move out soon, unfortunately!!

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that naked housecleaning is catching on as more female tenants are doing this now at most voyeur sites. I love it. As the following pics show it is ideal that the girl does the floors without the use of a mop especially when she needs to get down for the hard to reach areas. The familiar weightlifting phrase "clean and jerk" applies here too - as she cleans I jerk off - lol - just kidding but great naked tease action as she does her work. Wonder when the male tenants will do naked housecleaning since equal rights now and perhaps some viewers want to see this. A lot of pics are shown to highlight the benefits of any housework done butt naked.

Create an account to see this content!

There is a new girl at the apartment. Please welcome Rapunzel !

You can tell she is Rapunzel because she has really long hair.......( I mean,really? :rolleyes: )

I think we have seen her before at parties, not sure if she is a friend of Nyusha's & maybe her replacement?

Seems to be very shy at the moment & aware of the cams,hopefully that will change.

Create an account to see this content!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha, Rapunzel

Not been watching this lot very much but from what i have seen flipping in and out the others don't seem to be very friendly towards Rapunzel maybe i have always caught them in quiet moments ? but could be a bit of a loner or just very shy as i think has been mentioned before.?

From VHtv's Twitter.

Announcement. Em from the realm Lisa & Em will move to Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha, Rapunzel apartment on Sunday 17.12.

I hope Em knows Rapunzel & will be company for her, or maybe a replacement for Rapunzel who has been conspicuous by her absence or hiding in the bedroom. I suppose this mean Nyusha will be gone soon?

1 hour ago, Plank said:

From VHtv's Twitter.

Announcement. Em from the realm Lisa & Em will move to Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha, Rapunzel apartment on Sunday 17.12.

I hope Em knows Rapunzel & will be company for her, or maybe a replacement for Rapunzel who has been conspicuous by her absence or hiding in the bedroom. I suppose this mean Nyusha will be gone soon?

Are they thinking of installing bunk beds now and stacking them high now then lol