Em, Nyusha

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Are they thinking of installing bunk beds now and stacking them high now then lol

Yes mate, good idea. It should be a hoot with Rapunzel hiding & Em wearing her Dinosaur suit, can't wait.
It's seem like a long time ago since A & R's first night that ended in a threesome with Nyusha.

Not sure what is going on at this place at the moment and have VH got a clue?

Em was supposed to move in yesterday & she did make an appearance with her bloke & dropped off a load of stuff. But seeing as Rapunzel has a friend staying there, and looks in no hurry to move out,or do anything, other than sit in the kitchen drinking tea or smoke in the loggia, or go to bed fully clothed.Meanwhile Nyusha was entertaining some guy the other night, a farewell gift to us, who knows?. I thought that Em & her guy weren't welcomed, and the other tenants apart from Anastasia, were rude. Em & bloke left.

28 minutes ago, Plank said:

Not sure what is going on at this place at the moment and have VH got a clue?

Em was supposed to move in yesterday ................................

Don't think anyone knows really and personally don't particulary care as have never have really liked this apartment and we have hardly seen Rapunzel who obviously washes/showers outside the apartment.

Thought Em was moving in today the 18th??. As far as being friendly, personally i have always found most in this apartment to be fucking ignorant most of the time.

Have never really connected with this place to be honest.

Th only funny bits has been when guests have showered and closed the curtain thinking they were hidden having not noticed the overhead cam lol.

In fact Rapunzel has showered once in there that was on Dec 6th noted as Guest showering and i think she wasn't aware of the overhead cam, never used it since , probably found out afterwards lol

Em's name is now on the menu of the apartment.
And from VHtv's Twitter; Anna and Alex will visit Anastasia and Rock tonight. There will be a hot party

Is this some sort of welcoming for Em? Or leaving do for Nyusha &/or Rapunzel? If so I'm not sure if little Em or Rapunzel are the right sort of people for any party involving this lot?

I see Misty is doing her warpaint at A & A's so I assume she will be there as well?

3 hours ago, Plank said:

I see Misty is doing her warpaint at A & A's so I assume she will be there as well?

Dunno where Em will sleep unless one of them is leaving, apart from in the living room. As far as Misty being there she has her sat nav programmed on cock wherever it is lol.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha, Rapunzel