Quickie Sex.

Max 2017

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Seems lots of the "quickie sex" is all for male pleasure, nothing for female pleasure.  What's the deal with Paul?  he can receive fellatio, but can't even touch Leona.  There was absolutely NOTHING in it for Leona at all.  It makes me wonder if they get signaled whenever the camera is actively on them, and they just do a quick show to try to generate subscriptions.  It just doesn't seem plausible to me that these acts are even remotely affectionate, and seem more like trivial jobs.

• 3 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, BlackDahlia47 said:

Seems lots of the "quickie sex" is all for male pleasure, nothing for female pleasure.  What's the deal with Paul?  he can receive fellatio, but can't even touch Leona.  There was absolutely NOTHING in it for Leona at all.  It makes me wonder if they get signaled whenever the camera is actively on them, and they just do a quick show to try to generate subscriptions.  It just doesn't seem plausible to me that these acts are even remotely affectionate, and seem more like trivial jobs.

For some it does look like it's just a job, lets get it over and done with so we keep our apartment and get our viewers bonus. More bothered about looking at phones and playing computer games. Don't think anyone has or ever will work out Paul.