Chad & Todd

• StnCld316 changed the title to Chad & Todd

So VH are going to ignore the violent incident this weekend that got the apartment taken off-line for a while....ok then? I won't be watching anyway as I am as straight as a laser guided straight thing.

Just to add before the flack starts,. I do not have a problem with LGBT etc. Some of the finest people I know or have worked with are gay. That is all, as you were.

Statement from VHtv, stolen from you know where.

Hey everyone,

We should comment on what happened last Saturday night at Chad & Todd House. We at VHTV don't support violence and it is prohibited under the contract all participants sign and manager's agreement their management sign too. Last Saturday there was an incident when one person got out the knife while arguing, and we have shut the stream down immediately. After the stream was shut, our 24/7 team continued maintaining focus on this apartment and we have contacted their manager to resolve this situation. Sorry it took so long, but we wanted to make sure everything is alright there and it won't happen again. The participants were warned this time, but next time the behavior like this won't be tolerated.

VHTV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...