Alice & Pavel

• 4 weeks later...

One has to put forward the possibility of Alice being pregnant. 

Watching them just now Pavel was very lovingly stroking her tummy and then Alice did the same with both seemingly very happy so can only assume that he has managed to do the deed, anyway only time will tell. So you may have read it here first lol.

On 12/8/2017 at 6:29 PM, Robwin said:

One has to put forward the possibility of Alice being pregnant. 

Watching them just now Pavel was very lovingly stroking her tummy and then Alice did the same with both seemingly very happy so can only assume that he has managed to do the deed, anyway only time will tell. So you may have read it here first lol.

I posted this on 13th October;

First of all let me be honest, I stole this from C C, (thanks to them) from a member called Jeka & Co. I'm assuming that it is the Jeka. (yes it its.)

He said this.  
Posted Tuesday at 04:30 PM
we have great news. Alice and Pavel will be married soon. Other news is that Alice is pregnant.

11 hours ago, Plank said:

I posted this on 13th October;

First of all let me be honest, I stole this from C C, (thanks to them) from a member called Jeka & Co. I'm assuming that it is the Jeka. (yes it its.)

He said this.  
Posted Tuesday at 04:30 PM
we have great news. Alice and Pavel will be married soon. Other news is that Alice is pregnant.

Who needs CC when natural observation is working ok lol

Why didn't they just say Alice & Pavel are getting married as Pavel got Alice up the duff lol. Must be something in the water at VH.

• 2 weeks later...