Karla & Arnie

From VHtv's Twitter.

Announcement! Realm Arnie & Karla leaving VHTV. New participants will come really soon . Looking forward to!

2:40 AM - 13 Dec 2017

There has been a few bits of stroppy behaviour from him,the lad can not handle his booze. Karla should do herself a massive favour and dump the volatile sod for her own good. She struck me as a girl who liked having fun, as seen many times with her mates,but the mood in that apartment changed as soon as Arnie showed up.

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

From VHtv's Twitter.

Announcement! Realm Arnie & Karla leaving VHTV. New participants will come really soon . Looking forward to!

2:40 AM - 13 Dec 2017

There has been a few bits of stroppy behaviour from him,the lad can not handle his booze. Karla should do herself a massive favour and dump the volatile sod for her own good. She struck me as a girl who liked having fun, as seen many times with her mates,but the mood in that apartment changed as soon as Arnie showed up.

Yeah Karla has a great body on her and lovely legs but was not very open to showing much other than her tits, whether she would have loosened up later on we will never know now but must admit at times she did seem to be a bit immature.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

She was opening up more, for example; yesterdays dirty dancing routine towards Arnie in her new outfit when she peeled off her pants & threw them at him. But he is a nasty little b'stard who destroyed her mood.

Maybe but i wouldn't put any money on it but apart from that they all seemed to act like kids most of the time which must admit spoilt it for me so in a way i am glad they have gone.

Having said that i don't see how having them live in these one room apartments will ever work for many as no one can get any privacy when they have guests afterall not all the participants like general gangbang sessions lol.

Its ok if they don't have guests but with many guests it just doesn't work in my opinion.