Karla & Arnie

I was watching Arnie & Karla last night. They had a Curvy blonde friend over, drinks were had, a bit of dancing & messing about, good fun
But the real party started when Arnie & the friend went to sleep.
Karla carried on drinking and dancing around the LR in her pants for a couple of hours longer. At times she got a little bit lewd. Fabulous stuff!
Yes she was drunk and was playing to the cameras, there was even a few cheeky looks into the cams & she blew us lot a kiss.
Even though Arnie & friend were flat out, she carried on, with no f**k's given.
Any initial shyness has gone now & I look forward to more nights like this. I really like this girl !

Create an account to see this content!

And it was all going so well. The girls, Karla, Curvy Girl & Small Girl were having a beer, dancing around the room and getting playfully lewd with each other.
Arnie & his mate arrived.
Arnie's mate & Small girl took themselves into the bathroom for a session with lights off. :angry:
Meanwhile, Karla is trying to sort something out on the phone, Arnie is making noise,I don't know if he is drunk or just stupid, but Karla starts getting annoyed & shouts at him, Curvy friend looks embarrassed to be in the midst of this.
Karla is trying to make her point as Arnie collects a couple of empty bottles, Curvy girl makes some sort of humorous comment & goes to sit next to Karla on the sofa. Arnie still carrying the bottles, sits next to Karla.
Karla tries to get her point of view across, Arnie doesn't like her hand gestures & bats down Karla's hand,he then grabs her face. (Karla moves to get the phone on the right of the pic, under the purple blanket.)

Create an account to see this content!

In anger he then smashes the two bottles together.

The glass goes everywhere,Curvy girl looks shocked and is concerned that something hit her face.

Luckily Karla & Curvy girl are unhurt,they could've lost an eye etc !
Arnie goes to the kitchen to smoke. Klara & the girls clear up the mess.

A short time later Arnie get's a phone call from the management .You can see that Karla is concerned.

Meanwhile the riot squad arrives in the shape of Stas.Arnie,Karla & Stas go out of the apartment away from the cams.

If Vhtv needed an excuse to kick this couple, they've got it, & Karla is very aware of that.

These two are forever acting like a pair of overgrown school kids anyway.

I don't think these apartments which don't have dedicated bedrooms are suitable anyway as to invite many people round and just basically stuck in one room the whole time with no real privacy is just asking for tensions and trouble.

The three girls prancing about right now (Karla and the redhead and fatty)  I am not sure if they are prick teasing us or themselves lol whatever it is it is just bloody pitiful to watch. Probably pissed too but not too pissed to not show anything lol.

I might be speaking out of turn but it looks very much like Karla & Arnie have left the apartment or put another way done a runner lol. ????? 

Saw them hurriedly packing up stuff into carrier bags etc and wiping the place over so can only assume they have either left or been given their marching orders.

Finally left 13:45 their time with their bags and cases being supervised by Stas.

Suppose they could be being upgraded to a penthouse etc lol.

Whilst Karla had a nice body she was very wary of what she showed but in all honesty much of the time were just a pair of overgrown kids and even worse when they had others round.

Hey ho such is life roll on the next couple.

ps...According to CC they have been booted out for Arnies violent behaviour which i assume was the bottle incident i haven't seen nothing else from him?