VHTV General Chat Part #1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't know where they get all these blokes from as they are all hung like fucking donkeys unless thats the norm and i'm the odd one out lol.

That may be nearer the truth !!!!

Maybe with respect to participating on these voyeurs sites "size does matter" and they have to measure up or pass the height requirement test. Could be that all the women have big cavities to fill (doesn't appear to be any virgins). Don't they say that a video camera makes you look bigger and fatter on television - yeah yeah that's it - lol.

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe with respect to participating on these voyeurs sites "size does matter" and they have to measure up or pass the height requirement test. Could be that all the women have big cavities to fill (doesn't appear to be any virgins). Don't they say that a video camera makes you look bigger and fatter on television - yeah yeah that's it - lol.

Bucket Holes.. lol  Yeah don't think for many it's their first rodeo. 

Yesterday I saw Nina cuddling really close with a strange guy but no sex. With clothes on they were sitting with chairs together and her legs crossing over his thighs so that her crotch was no more than 6 inches from his crotch.  She had panties on but no pants. He always looked at the cams. Then they laid together on the sofa as she had her head on his crotch were his cock would be. Found this weird and awfully close. Then he left afterwards. Alan was not around but both Nina and the guy kept checking their phones way too often (almost every minute). I was saying to myself "this is so fucked up". Without having sex but being this close to another guy like this makes me wonder what kind of relationship Nina and Alan actually have. As The World Turns with The Young and Restless (both titles are television soap operas). I couldn't give a damn really but I was hoping to catch Nina naked - no luck.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yesterday I saw Nina cuddling really close with a strange guy but no sex. With clothes on they were sitting with chairs together and her legs crossing over his thighs so that her crotch was no more than 6 inches from his crotch.  She had panties on but no pants. He always looked at the cams. Then they laid together on the sofa as she had her head on his crotch were his cock would be. Found this weird and awfully close. Then he left afterwards. Alan was not around but both Nina and the guy kept checking their phones way too often (almost every minute). I was saying to myself "this is so fucked up". Without having sex but being this close to another guy like this makes me wonder what kind of relationship Nina and Alan actually have. As The World Turns with The Young and Restless (both titles are television soap operas). I couldn't give a damn really but I was hoping to catch Nina naked - no luck.

Must admit i am begining to wonder as well about the relationship as Alan & Selena am sure want to fuck each other in fact the the other day they were getting very amorous on the bed and she was wanking his cock reaching inside his shorts and half getting it out but nothing happened any further as Nina was in the shower. Now today they are all 3 wandering about stark bollock naked.

Seems a strange setup when Nina doesn't seem worried etc but i am sure Alan wants to fuck Selena and she wants his cock bad.

Then again the other day they were all 3 on the bed naked and both Nina and Alan were giving Selena a right going over with a dildo and hands and kissing each other.....very weird!!!

I suppose it's just watch this space.

I see that Nina & Alan officially have a new roommate, Serena, that is real good to look at. She likes being naked; totally naked. She has wonderful big smiles. I saw her making some gestures, like having sex but I don't know what it really was, and really laughing. I don't know what that is about but it was fun to watch. She is likely to motivate many to sign up if they have not yet, I am sure she has awesome energy for sex.

Glad to see that Serena has her name on the apartment we have started having many amorous evenings with these 3 and each time now it seems to get more intense and more content.

I think Serena is great with a nice cuddly and fuckable figure shame Alans cock hasn't found its way in yet but then its early yet so watch this space eh.

Nina & Alan certainly seem to like giving her a good going over now on a regular basis, Serena every so often has a few minutes grabbing Alans cock but not gone any further yet so still hoping.

You certainly get more regular action on VHTV than you do on RLC.