VHTV General Chat Part #1

Last night a new apartment opened it's doors. Please welcome Anastasia & Rock, and Adam & Jack.
This apartment was set up by/managed by Alex & Anna. (what could possibly go wrong?)
Opening night drinks happened & lots of dancing ensued. Anna took herself to bed, bearing in mind that she is pregnant.
Eventually A & A went home leaving the new tenants & their female friend to have fun.
Anastasia & her friend danced provocatively whilst the men folk got drunk. At that point I realised that I had developed some deep feelings for Anastasia. :wub:
There seemed to be some cock blocking going on by one of the new male tenants,I'm not sure what his name is, he looks about 12 years old with a beard?
I was shouting at the monitor, Oh FFS !. Go to bed you twat! and stuff along those lines.
Anyway to cut a long story short, it ended up with Anastasia & Rock getting it on in the Shower, that moved to the bedroom and carried on.
After a while the Girl-friend entered their bedroom whilst A & R were screwing, she got fully involved straight away !
Dayyyyyuuuummm! Threesome on their first night, what a great way to start, I hope it continues like this !

6 hours ago, Plank said:

Last night a new apartment opened it's doors. Please welcome Anastasia & Rock, and Adam & Jack.
This apartment was set up by/managed by Alex & Anna. (what could possibly go wrong?)
Opening night drinks happened & lots of dancing ensued. Anna took herself to bed, bearing in mind that she is pregnant.
Eventually A & A went home leaving the new tenants & their female friend to have fun.
Anastasia & her friend danced provocatively whilst the men folk got drunk. At that point I realised that I had developed some deep feelings for Anastasia. :wub:
There seemed to be some cock blocking going on by one of the new male tenants,I'm not sure what his name is, he looks about 12 years old with a beard?
I was shouting at the monitor, Oh FFS !. Go to bed you twat! and stuff along those lines.
Anyway to cut a long story short, it ended up with Anastasia & Rock getting it on in the Shower, that moved to the bedroom and carried on.
After a while the Girl-friend entered their bedroom whilst A & R were screwing, she got fully involved straight away !
Dayyyyyuuuummm! Threesome on their first night, what a great way to start, I hope it continues like this !

You lucky bastard - threesomes are hard to cum by.

Well well well Lisa has hit the jackpot at last and found out what her lovely pussy is for lol.

Half under the covers and half out and over rather quickly but she has done the dreaded deed at last and the lucky guy even shot it in her mouth.

Well done Lisa we expect more of the same now only a bit more adventurous lol.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well well well Lisa has hit the jackpot at last and found out what her lovely pussy is for lol.

Half under the covers and half out and over rather quickly but she has done the dreaded deed at last and the lucky guy even shot it in her mouth.

Well done Lisa we expect more of the same now only a bit more adventurous lol.

I am so happy for you (waited long enough for this) and happy for Lisa and hopefully her taste buds have frequent cravings now.

3 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

it must be time to get a grip of the situation take oneself in hand,as it can get hard on in the kitchen and say hello to mrs palm and her five fingered freinds

Alex could always put on an oven mitt to prevent any friction burns or use some cooking oil for lubrication or get a better grip with tongs