VHTV General Chat Part #1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I see Edda & Joe have an apartment now and the cams look very sharp and clear so should be good..............I hope.

Lets hope she invites Serena round to play.

Very nice apartment too.

Looks like my prayers were answered ! Yiiippppeeee! VHtv said this;

Voyeur House TV‏ @VoyeurHouseTV 3 hours ago

Please welcome, new realm Edda&Joe!

Looking forward for your feedbacks.

Well here is some feedback for you.Thank You !

Edda & Joe, especially Edda :wub:, have done more in the last ten days or so,as guests at Nina,Alan & Serena's place , than the entire Stacey,Xenia,Gary & Dora apartment have in their entire time as part of the project. Lovely girls,but I have seen more life in a Dog's coat.

6 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Thought so. Why would she want that mess anywhere near her?? lol 

Don't forget - us guys can NEVER figure out women. But women think us guys are too soft and can't handle being sick or in pain, can't multitask and don't listen to them. Oh yeah, they say guys only think about sex - duh, wants wrong with that FFS (that's hitting below the belt)..

watching Katie, Phil, Lena, Peter sexy because they're so comfortable in their own skin. Katie almost always naked when home. Have certainly seen better bodies but in some way she's so very sexy. Sometimes slight flaws make a woman extra sexy. Phils a lucky guy

1 hour ago, Maxwolf said:

watching Katie, Phil, Lena, Peter sexy because they're so comfortable in their own skin. Katie almost always naked when home. Have certainly seen better bodies but in some way she's so very sexy. Sometimes slight flaws make a woman extra sexy. Phils a lucky guy

Everyone has their favourites but they two are dogs. 

Having just been given their own apartment you would have thought Edda would be over the moon and very happy but the vibes she seems to be giving out seem to suggest quite the opposite.

Tha bloke she is hooked up with seems to be a right selfish twat who just wants to sleep all the fucking time and have his BJ every so often lol

I will be very surprised if this apartment lasts very long i think Edda would like Serena round there more often lol.

3 hours ago, Maxwolf said:

Yeah i am getting more attached to these two lately who at first i wasn't too keen on, am sure going around naked all the time ain't normal but what the fuck it sure looks good and Lena has a great bod on her.

I did find some archived clips of Katie & Lena getting it on together which was very good anyone interested here are the quick links...........

It would be better if you could search for vids rather than having to plough through tons of pages as after i found these clips once i struggled finding them again hence i saved the links.

2 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Zoi in bed while Tim over at Clara's licking pussy and getting his cock sucked.. lol

Wow ! Thanks for the info Max ! I would never have expected that , I don't know why? Does Zoi get to play with Stas now?
Meanwhile at Edda & Joe's last night we had George the creep with a new,very shy girl on the living room couch. He was trying all his moves to get into her pants, from what I could see she was resisting his advances, at some points I wasn't sure if I was about to witness a sexual assault.
I could imagine this guy saying stuff like, 'play ball & I can get you an apartment & a wage, but you've got to give up the goods' or 'It's ok I'm the boss, I have turned off the camera's.' etc.
There is something very unpleasant about this twat.I was reading some of the post's at CC re; Nina, Alan & Serena and last weeks events. Some very disturbing comments about what George expected Serena to be part of.
Now I don't know if any of it is true or mere speculation,and I am not going to repeat any of it here. But quite worrying if he is supposed to be the Manager of these apartments & he is abusing his power.
Anyway back to last night. There was lots of through the clothes play before the covers went over them,& I assume he did actually get his hand inside her pants,she seemed to enjoy it?

I just looked in at Edda & Joe's to find Nina & Serena there, wearing black underwear & stockings,very nice! Is there going to be a party there later? Will Creepy George turn up? Probably, but I wish he would just fuck off!

7 minutes ago, Plank said:

Wow ! Thanks for the info Max ! I would never have expected that , I don't know why? Does Zoi get to play with Stas now?
Meanwhile at Edda & Joe's last night we had George the creep with a new,very shy girl on the living room couch. He was trying all his moves to get into her pants, from what I could see she was resisting his advances, at some points I wasn't sure if I was about to witness a sexual assault.
I could imagine this guy saying stuff like, 'play ball & I can get you an apartment & a wage, but you've got to give up the goods' or 'It's ok I'm the boss, I have turned off the camera's.' etc.
There is something very unpleasant about this twat.I was reading some of the post's at CC re; Nina, Alan & Serena and last weeks events. Some very disturbing comments about what George expected Serena to be part of.
Now I don't know if any of it is true or mere speculation,and I am not going to repeat any of it here. But quite worrying if he is supposed to be the Manager of these apartments & he is abusing his power.
Anyway back to last night. There was lots of through the clothes play before the covers went over them,& I assume he did actually get his hand inside her pants,she seemed to enjoy it?

I just looked in at Edda & Joe's to find Nina & Serena there, wearing black underwear & stockings,very nice! Is there going to be a party there later? Will Creepy George turn up? Probably, but I wish he would just fuck off!

Have seen Tim over there few times and always when Zoi is in bed and Stas is out.. Not sure if either knows but my bet is NO.  Not sure what either sees in him but have had better look at Clara and she isn't as good looking as I thought anyway.