VHTV General Chat Part #1

Yeah many of the apartments are in close proximity so it seems so not surprised, wonder if Tim will get his little one into Layla soon lol though don't think she would be that fucking desperate lol

That girl Sally who is often in Tim & Zoi's (and in there now) i reckon will be the next one getting an apartment, hope so as she is gorgeous.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah many of the apartments are in close proximity so it seems so not surprised, wonder if Tim will get his little one into Layla soon lol though don't think she would be that fucking desperate lol

That girl Sally who is often in Tim & Zoi's (and in there now) i reckon will be the next one getting an apartment, hope so as she is gorgeous.

Layla isn't that stupid or desperate and I'm sure has better standards. Yeah noticed her she does look nice 

@ dougiestyle4u, the guy above has been named 'Ray', and he is becoming the male version of Misty, I think that is the third different girl I have seen him with in the past week. Lucky sod!

14 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Layla isn't that stupid or desperate and I'm sure has better standards. Yeah noticed her she does look nice 

There is no way that Tim is going to get anywhere near Layla. And I am also getting deep feelings for Sally, it's probably lust or something I ate? :blink:
There were some rumours flying around that Layla might be pregnant?
I have seen her checking her boobs & belly,in that way that Anna does. She was also talking to her friend Dotty DoNothing, and Eric was showing her some pics from his phone. ? A scan?
Re; Dotty DoNothing & her partner Dicky DoNothing. I think that she is an attractive girl,( especially when wearing fishnets) and is a fun person when she's had a few drinks. But there is always a point where she has that one drink too many that turns her into a bit of a psycho-babe.
She can be a little bit attention seeking, quite controlling and she always ends up falling out with Dicky. And he is 'odd' at the best of times.

I'm also getting concerned as to how VH are going to manage all these pregnant girls. Mika, Anna ? Layla? and last week I saw Alice doing Pregnancy test kit, I have no idea what the result was?
Surely they can't leave these girls/couples in these apartments with a newborn etc. In the UK there would be immediate shouts of 'inappropriate environment to raise a child','safe-guarding issues' etc etc.
What bothers me is that we will lose the dynamo that is Anna,and then what will Alex do? Becoming a dotting father, or carry on being the shag-meister that we all know?

2 minutes ago, Plank said:

@ dougiestyle4u, the guy above has been named 'Ray', and he is becoming the male version of Misty, I think that is the third different girl I have seen him with in the past week. Lucky sod!

There is no way that Tim is going to get anywhere near Layla. And I am also getting deep feelings for Sally, it's probably lust or something I ate? :blink:
There were some rumours flying around that Layla might be pregnant?
I have seen her checking her boobs & belly,in that way that Anna does. She was also talking to her friend Dotty DoNothing, and Eric was showing her some pics from his phone. ? A scan?
Re; Dotty DoNothing & her partner Dicky DoNothing. I think that she is an attractive girl,( especially when wearing fishnets) and is a fun person when she's had a few drinks. But there is always a point where she has that one drink too many that turns her into a bit of a psycho-babe.
She can be a little can be attention seeking, quite controlling and she always ends up falling out with Dicky. And he is 'odd' at the best of times.

I'm also getting concerned as to how VH are going to manage all these pregnant girls. Mika, Anna ? Layla? and last week I saw Alice doing Pregnancy test kit, I have no idea what the result was?
Surely they can't leave these girls/couples in these apartments with a newborn etc. In the UK there would be immediate shouts of 'inappropriate environment to raise a child','safe-guarding issues' etc etc.
What bothers me is that we will lose the dynamo that is Anna,and then what will Alex do? Becoming a dotting father, or carry on being the shag-meister that we all know?

That the couple that always end up fighting and she is crying all the time? Pretty sure if any do have kids that would be it, should be anyway. Yeah I'm sure Alex would be happy but pissed at the same time.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When flicking through all these apartments and watching them lounging around, sleeping (most of the day), yawning etc etc  they all must be thinking, omg i have had a hard day today must get some more rest lol.

Always makes me laugh when they go to bed early and get up early for no reason at all to do nothing most of the time, then you see them sleeping through the day. lol Hard Life.