VHTV General Chat Part #1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Ella i don't think was that keen on many of the goings on and by her expression was wondering what the fuck am i getting into here lol.

And by the look of that balcony it wouldn't take much for some of them to get over excited and go ass over tit over it crashing to the floor below....Just a thought.

I agree mate,have a look at the Ella & Issac bit for my comments on last nights shindig.

That balcony would terrifies me & all you need is someone a bit drunk or disorientated and.........

Well now we all know why Nina was getting ready on her own. If I can be bothered I might do a write up later,with pics. But any of you lot who have a subscription need to get yourself to the Videos. Enjoy,Nina certainly did.

*brief write up on their fan page.

Edited by Plank
updated

For a start this VHtv General Chat section is dying on it's arse or failing to get off the runway. Thanks to those that have got involved.

I must admit that I am getting sick of seeing my name filling the VHtv board.

I posted a bigger piece by mistake in the Ella & Isaac page....go there if you can be bothered?

2 minutes ago, Sam Cuddly said:

Has anyone said anything anywhere (except chat maybe) about the changes today? Paid members might not see it but for unpaid members they now have thumbnails across the bottom of the video, obscuring that portion of the video.

I believe it's only Temporary. VHTV has been made aware of it. They just have to make a Modification to it so it disappears after being on the screen for a certain amount of seconds. Paid Members can toggle it on or off where Non Members don't have the ability to toggle the feature.

Disappointed, that's what I am feeling today,mainly about the Anastasia & Rock saga from the weekend.
I was frustrated that I could not log in to VHtv when this evening/incident was ongoing.
I was disappointed that when I could log in after Rock had gone and the apartment was in Anastasia's name only,it was too late to watch the timeline to see what happened during in the incident.
What started it,who was to blame,what occurred & what was the fall out.

I was doubly disappointed to log in last night and see Rockhead at Anastasia's,will that girl ever learn?

But what I am most disappointed in is the fact that this Fan page has not been updated at all.
No summary of the events even though quite a few people experienced tech problems that night,yet others had the action LIVE?
There was more to that night other than the violence.Ana,Rock,Ny,Kevin,Dean & Candy and the other couple.
Nothing at all, no blow by blow account,no apportioning blame,no screen grabs,nothing.etc
I am getting worried about the future of RLCF if no-one can be bothered to write up happenings/events on these sites for those that didn't see them.
So now no-one on RLCF has any information to pass on, or opinions or points of view, really?....wow.....we're doomed.

(copied from the Anastasia fan page.)