VHTV General Chat Part #1

I see we got a new apartment, Mira & Henry. looks interesting but time will tell. Looks as though it is that new they ain'r got a floor plan on the page yet.

As usual the news page will be about a week late anouncing it i suppose lol.

There are two couples in there right now so who is who don't know but one couple gonna have a bath and the bloke, as usual, is hung like a fucking donkey again lol.

Tut tut i must stop this jealous streak in me lol.

The bathroom looks a bit battered about so not a new apartment as such.

4 minutes ago, Chucky said:

Yeah looks like Anna and Alex are visiting new couple.

Thought it was Anna & Alex. They obviously made use of their bath whilst there lol. Mira looks very nice dunno about Henry yet.

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thought it was Anna & Alex. They obviously made use of their bath whilst there lol. Mira looks very nice dunno about Henry yet.

Looks like another one punching above his weight. Must have a big cock. LOL

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

I see we got a new apartment, Mira & Henry. looks interesting but time will tell. Looks as though it is that new they ain'r got a floor plan on the page yet.

As usual the news page will be about a week late anouncing it i suppose lol.

There are two couples in there right now so who is who don't know but one couple gonna have a bath and the bloke, as usual, is hung like a fucking donkey again lol.

Tut tut i must stop this jealous streak in me lol.

The bathroom looks a bit battered about so not a new apartment as such.

The latest Page is  

These are usually updated on a weekly basis. With the Addition of Mira & Henry should bring an Update to the Blog Page.

Edited by StnCld316

First of all let me be honest, I stole this from C C, (thanks to them) from a member called Jeka & Co. I'm assuming that it is the Jeka.
He said this.  
Posted Tuesday at 04:30 PM
we have great news. Alice and Pavel will be married soon. Other news is that Alice is pregnant.

I am getting concerned that there needs to be a serious chat with these people about contraception.
Alice, Anna, Mika all pregnant. The bad news is, the other day I saw Anastasia with a Test kit.

As for Nina and her skin problems, I think she suffer's with eczema. I use the word suffer in context, it itches like hell all the time, and trying not to scratch is torture.
I hope she can get it under control because it isn't easy to live with it.

21 minutes ago, Plank said:

First of all let me be honest, I stole this from C C, (thanks to them) from a member called Jeka & Co. I'm assuming that it is the Jeka.
He said this.  
Posted Tuesday at 04:30 PM
we have great news. Alice and Pavel will be married soon. Other news is that Alice is pregnant.

I am getting concerned that there needs to be a serious chat with these people about contraception.
Alice, Anna, Mika all pregnant. The bad news is, the other day I saw Anastasia with a Test kit.

As for Nina and her skin problems, I think she suffer's with eczema. I use the word suffer in context, it itches like hell all the time, and trying not to scratch is torture.

It is Jeka.

12 hours ago, Plank said:

Well to be honest what with all the fucking going on are we really surprised. Very rarely do you see a condom being used and if they were on the pill they wouldn't get pregnant anyway.

As you infer Plank i think contraception is a forieign word to all these people or they are just to thick to realise it.

I would also assume that if anyone is pregnant that would exclude them from the VHTV project so they may have to find somewhere else to live and stand on their own two feet.??? 

On 2017-10-11 at 5:44 PM, Robwin said:

If you subscribe to VHTV all video action is in their archive section which you are then able to view but then i assume you are wanting all this free eh.??

CasaHot

I sent an email to vh.tv support yesterday and asked if they could upload highlights from the whole season and put it in vh.tv archive or arrange it in another way so we could see the whole of the season but unfortunately it did not work but it had been great fun for anyone who likes Casahot

i am a full member of VH.TV

2 hours ago, jontee said:

CasaHot

I sent an email to vh.tv support yesterday and asked if they could upload highlights from the whole season and put it in vh.tv archive or arrange it in another way so we could see the whole of the season but unfortunately it did not work but it had been great fun for anyone who likes Casahot

i am a full member of VH.TV

If you are a full member you can access all of Casahots archives so don't understand what your problem is Jontee. Just a matter of flogging through all the vids but they are all dated so if you know what you want and when its just a matter of looking through them.

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

Anyone else having problems seeing apartments? 

Well Lisa having now updated my Windows 10 to the latest Fall Creator update i see none of this site now seems to work in Microsoft Edge.

Works ok in Chrome though.

No doubt they will sort it in time.