VHTV General Chat Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well Lisa having now updated my Windows 10 to the latest Fall Creator update i see none of this site now seems to work in Microsoft Edge.

Works ok in Chrome though.

No doubt they will sort it in time.

I just tried Edge and it seems to be fine for me.  The only thing I hated was it took 1 Hour 24 Minutes to install the Update. A little much for such a small change.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I just tried Edge and it seems to be fine for me.  The only thing I hated was it took 1 Hour 24 Minutes to install the Update. A little much for such a small change.

Yeah it was a long install lol.

The site itself loads ok in Edge and i can see all the apartments etc but none of the rooms will play any feed.

I just get a black video screen with a spinning circle in any of them.

Chrome works fine though as always.

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah it was a long install lol.

The site itself loads ok in Edge and i can see all the apartments etc but none of the rooms will play any feed.

I just get a black video screen with a spinning circle in any of them.

Chrome works fine though as always.

Edge has always given me some troubles watching Videos.  They work fine in Internet Explorer. 

Once the HTML5 Player gets implemented that should take care of it.  That will finish Adobe Flash Player.

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Voyeur-House should upgrade their video feed instead of increasing the number of apartments. Keeps freezing or not opening so eventually I say fuck it for another day. 

Do you have a Subscription or just view the Free Cams.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Do you have a Subscription or just view the Free Cams.

I am a freebie and understand that subscribers don't have an issue with receiving the video quality. Also, when too many viewers are watching then the freebies get a poor feed of the video. But RLC and camarads seem to have less or no issues.

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I am a freebie and understand that subscribers don't have an issue with receiving the video quality. Also, when too many viewers are watching then the freebies get a poor feed of the video. But RLC and camarads seem to have less or no issues.

Hi Dougie, i am a subscriber and must admit i don't seem to have any problems with any of the apartments, on the odd occasions some of them take a little longer to load but then i always had that with RLC, probably depends on how many are watching at the same time which is the same with any site really.

I often have about 3 open at the same time in diffeent tabs and don't get any problem.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Dougie, i am a subscriber and must admit i don't seem to have any problems with any of the apartments, on the odd occasions some of them take a little longer to load but then i always had that with RLC, probably depends on how many are watching at the same time which is the same with any site really.

I often have about 3 open at the same time in diffeent tabs and don't get any problem.

My time zone in Canada and work schedule limits my viewing time so not worth subscribing to any of these sites. Just comparing to the other sites it seems that the feed is much weaker from voyeur-house. Voyeur-villa hasn't been too bad but I suspect not too many viewers for this limited site. I guess you can say that I am a part-time voyeur. Sort of like looking for leftovers but only getting crumbs - lol. Hey, in the winter time when the girls are all bundled up in heavy clothing I get excited when I see a girl's bare arm or bare neck when she brushes her hair to one side - mmmm - lol. Fuck it, I just need to retire and commit to being a full-time voyeur which includes subscribing or just live at a strip club.

My rating of all the current  apartments so far……..Anyone else have any thoughts?

Linda & Carrie……………so  far absolute rubbish and  too many distant views

Grisha & Maria………….not impressed with the apartment to many distant views

Chad & Todd (Gay)…..Don’t watch.

Mira & Henry…………..A  bit wild but ok

Freddy (Gay)……………Don’t watch

Edda & Joe…………….. Very good

Jeff & Violet………….. Very good

Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha……Has its moments

Lisa………………………. Very good

Clara & Stas…………..Very good

Anna & Alex, Drew & Bree……..Very good

Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter……..Very good

Misty…………………………….Very good

Nina & Alan & Serena…..Very good

Zoi & Tim…….Rubbish

Jeka, Pavel & Alice….Average

Mika & Layne…….Rubbish

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

My rating of all the current  apartments so far……..Anyone else have any thoughts?

Linda & Carrie……………so  far absolute rubbish and  too many distant views

Grisha & Maria………….not impressed with the apartment to many distant views

Chad & Todd (Gay)…..Don’t watch.

Mira & Henry…………..A  bit wild but ok

Freddy (Gay)……………Don’t watch

Edda & Joe…………….. Very good

Jeff & Violet………….. Very good

Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha……Has its moments

Lisa………………………. Very good

Clara & Stas…………..Very good

Anna & Alex, Drew & Bree……..Very good

Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter……..Very good

Misty…………………………….Very good

Nina & Alan & Serena…..Very good

Zoi & Tim…….Rubbish

Jeka, Pavel & Alice….Average

Mika & Layne…….Rubbish

Have to agree with most. Not into Katie and Lena and Clara is just a cheating slag.

Still more happening on a weekly basis than RLC. LOL Not hard tho.

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 8:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Slow Video Streaming happens mostly when there are a lot of Subscribers Online watching the same thing.  Paid Subscribers get more Bandwidth Allotment than what Free Users get. RLC is the same way if to many watch one feed the Streaming gets lagging and causes excessive buffering.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Slow Video Streaming happens mostly when there are a lot of Subscribers Online watching the same thing.  Paid Subscribers get more Bandwidth Allotment than what Free Users get. RLC is the same way if to many watch one feed the Streaming gets lagging and causes excessive buffering.

I remember a couple of years ago now i think when Irma first arrived on RLC and immediately starting masturbating and so many logged on at that moment the site crashed lol.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

I remember a couple of years ago now i think when Irma first arrived on RLC and immediately starting masturbating and so many logged on at that moment the site crashed lol.

To many users on at once takes up a large amount of Bandwidth.  VHTV told me that last night they had over 10,000 Online so that would cause some issues with Video Feeds.

On 10/30/2017 at 5:21 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Voyeur-House should upgrade their video feed instead of increasing the number of apartments. Keeps freezing or not opening so eventually I say fuck it for another day. 

I use Firefox and have not had many problems; so few that I think I have had no problems.