VHTV General Chat Part #1

2 hours ago, Sarah said:

Just an idea but would be good if you could remove the ones you don't watch. List is getting bigger and bigger and would be good if you could just have the ones you like. Anyone else think that's good idea?

Welcome to RLCF Sarah ! :DJust jump in & if you don't know,ask.

That's a good idea,there are a few I would switch off.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Welcome to RLCF Sarah ! :DJust jump in & if you don't know,ask.

That's a good idea,there are a few I would switch off.

Thanks :) Much easier especially if your favourites are all spaced out.

On 2/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, Sarah said:

Battle of the threesomes at Stella & Stephan and Mira & Henry the dork (sorry don't like him) but will watch my favourites :)

And what a battle it was! Totally different approaches to a threesome.
M & H and the woman with the Nips was hardcore,experienced people hitting all of the buttons.
Whereas S & S and friend seemed more playful for me, but the levels of passion involved where equally as high.  I love Stella's facial expressions when she's reaching her peak.
Her friend was fun although the waving/playing to the cams was annoying.
And how do M&H follow that threesome...with a foursome, and very nice it was too.
The very cute girl with the dark hair, Henry was eating her so much I thought he was going to get a knife & fork !
What next fivesome? They have probably already done that & then some.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Sarah said:

Just an idea but would be good if you could remove the ones you don't watch. List is getting bigger and bigger and would be good if you could just have the ones you like. Anyone else think that's good idea?

Agree with 25 apartments and I'm sure there will be more far to much to keep up with.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:03 AM, Sarah said:

And/or they could move the timezone information up to the right of the name and then they only need one line instead of three lines. And/or they could provide a compressed format that omits timezone.

When they were new I submitted the suggestion that they move the room list over to the left alongside the apartments so that we don't have to move the mouse all the way over and back (as we do for RealLifeCams too) and they said they like to keep their members happy. I do not pay so I think the implication is that since I don't pay they don't care about me. From my point of view I was helping them since, I assume, it would be an improvement for paying members too. If that is not it then they probably don't care about convenience improvements.

2 minutes ago, Sam Cuddly said:

And/or they could move the timezone information up to the right of the name and then they only need one line instead of three lines. And/or they could provide a compressed format that omits timezone.

When they were new I submitted the suggestion that they move the room list over to the left alongside the apartments so that we don't have to move the mouse all the way over and back (as we do for RealLifeCams too) and they said they like to keep their members happy. I do not pay so I think the implication is that since I don't pay they don't care about me. From my point of view I was helping them since, I assume, it would be an improvement for paying members too. If that is not it then they probably don't care about convenience improvements.

Like I said elsewhere, when it comes to IT personnel (so-called computer experts) they really suck at their job. They do not allow for sites to be operator friendly. Even this RLCF site is poorly designed and difficult to navigate with the cursor trying to click a very small arrow button. It is what it is - no one ever fucking listens or even cares. One word for these type of incompetent "experts in their field" - DUMBASSES. Unfortunately all businesses have them.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Like I said elsewhere, when it comes to IT personnel (so-called computer experts) they really suck at their job. They do not allow for sites to be operator friendly. Even this RLCF site is poorly designed and difficult to navigate with the cursor trying to click a very small arrow button. It is what it is - no one ever fucking listens or even cares. One word for these type of incompetent "experts in their field" - DUMBASSES. Unfortunately all businesses have them.

Yes, but what do you really think?

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Create an account to see this content!

• hotwal pinned this topic
6 hours ago, Sarah said:

Another fun night at Stella and Stephan last night :) wouldn't say no joining them sometime hehe.

Oh wasn't it just ! Wow ! And the guest carried on by herself on the LR sofa....after all that!

6 hours ago, Sarah said:

Have Bree and Drew gone for good?

What a damn shame, and I will miss them! I hope they resurface with their own place.There has not been a formal announcement of that from VHtv yet so......???
Bree was a favourite of mine, sexy as...! But I also like Drew,seemed like a good bloke to have around.
I will give Em & Sid some time to settle, I like Em, but they will have to seriously raise their game if they want to get anywhere near Drew & Bree's level..