VHTV General Chat Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

And what have I learnt from another weekend of VHtv.
Betty & Rick continue to try to promote Betty's belly dancing/singing career. If I might offer some advice as I work with pro-singers. Stop flogging this dead horse !
They continue to entertain a variety of male guests,I'm not one for being age-ist or any sort of '-ist' or '-ism',but for me this all a bit sordid and tacky.

Mira and Henry won the weekend with two foursomes. The first which turned into a squirt fest. The second with the delightful Darcie,although she is still reluctant to go whole hog.
Maybe she just not attracted to Henry. The funny moment for me came when Darcie & bloke were having a noisy session in M & H's bedroom, meanwhile M & H, but mainly Mira were watching the action in the Loggia on VHtv.

Create an account to see this content!

What was Mira watching?

Lisa & Chloe have a new place,but they will need to do more than sit around without wearing pants.Known as 'Bree syndrome'.
Yes I know that this will usually attract viewers like me, but it's not enough to retain the viewers attention.
That message needs to be passed on to Em & Cleo. Don't get me started about Catherine & John, currently offline & no-one noticed ! Waste of bandwidth!

The party for whatever reason on Friday night at A & A's place. Bit of a let down if I'm honest.
Although we did see a reversal of roles,where Drew was very drunk & getting belligerent and Alex was being the adult & stopping Drew from getting out of hand.
As Candy slept Dean seemed very interested in Lisa, and Bree seemed very interested in her bloke Grant or whatever, that could be one for the future.
It looks as though Alex has fixed Cam 9 at long last because it was unwatchable. I am concerned about Sid's sex drive, because if I was in Sid's shoes I would be all over her.I don't think he appreciates what he has got. He will learn,hopefully.

The Trinity of Nina, Alan & Serena reassembled. Everything was geared up for a threesome session on Friday night, all was going well. Alan must have said something out of line because Nina suddenly got up & left the room.
Alan & Serena looked devastated, Serena almost curled into a ball as Alan sat with his head in his hands. Nina returned an verbally laid into both of them.

All was not lost though as the re-arranged fixture happened the following night. I've said it before...Alan is a lucky sod !

Lexy & Pete had a very drunken party on Friday with two male friend that we have seen before at A & A's and Anastasia/Nyusha's place.
Everyone was so drunk that they couldn't even walk up the steps to go for a smoke.I was concerned that one of them would fall down the steps,at one point Lexy had her hand behind Pete's back just in case.
What was interesting was the chat in English about sex,penis size etc.
After a long time Lexy & Pete started to play in the LR, one of their friends, the guy who had his head shaved at A & A's sat there watching and eventually got involved.
Lucky for Lexy that he did because Pete & his other friend were too drunk to do anything.
Again what made me laugh was the 'shaved head' guy going into the shower room the next day where L & P were playing, and asking in very polite english,
'would you mind if I watch you & masturbate?' I sprayed coffee across the room.

Anastasia is still sleeping on Bree & Drew's sofa. She looks whole lot happier & healthier since Rockhead got kicked into touch.
I might as well finish this with a gratuitous shot of Bree in fishnets,why not? It works for me!

Oh by the way this is my1000th

post, and to think I was worried that I would never get to the 30 post to get access to the Gallery so I could look at pics/caps of Carla.
Just proves what an awful lot of shit I can write! :D

I wasn't sure where to post this?
From VHtv's Twitter;:-[

Last nights party was extremely tame by their standards, but that group of people have become VH legends,whether you like them or not.
I don't think Curly should've been there, a fish out of water. And the war stories that crew could tell,you don't want to hear!

From VHtv's Twitter; It is official now.

What can we say about Alex & Anna.
We have followed their lives from the old days of V V, when Alex was a bit of a rogue.
We've seen their relationship blossom and like all relationships it's had it's up's & downs.
Mainly due to Alex's behaviour and the choice of some of his friends.
But fair play to the guy he seems to have sorted himself out & as he nears fatherhood he needed to.
Anna is a force of nature, half of the good stuff that has happened on VHtv is probably down to her.
The archives are testament to what a rampant horny couple Alex & Anna could be,some of their parties were epic!
I will always remember when we were first introduced to Drew & Bree. Both of them were a little shy, it's hard to believe I know !
Anna put them both at ease and we could see this beautiful friendship with Bree develop before our eyes.
I assume they will carry on managing their stock of apartments, & I have no doubt that we will see them from time to time.
I sincerely wish them both (& the bump) all the luck in the world.
And Thanks for everything!

On 2/3/2018 at 11:55 AM, Max 2017 said:

Agree with 25 apartments and I'm sure there will be more far to much to keep up with.

I have realized it would help if the apartments (realms) on the left were scrollable so we did not need to scroll the whole page to get to the lower apartments. They could do that very easily; it could be done with just two lines added to the CSS. We can do that ourselves in a browser extension. I guess I should create a separate discussion about that.

So What? Nothing has happened on VHtv this weekend, boy oh boy I bet they're pissed off!

You didn't see anything of note that you thought might be good to write about or share, or have an opinion? Let me give you all a clue:
For instance here is a little list of stuff that I could've written a post about, that no-one else has.
In the last few days just from what I have seen briefly, because I have been busy.

Anastasia & Nyusha have a new place & have a party....... Nothing
Cleo & Axel have a return match at Clara & Stas................ Nothing
Dean & Candy invite a couple over, they all go out. On their return Candy locks Dean out on the loggia sub zero temps.
They sleep in separate beds.It looks like Candy has bruising under her eye. Guess what?........Nothing
Betty entertains more guys.........Nothing
Mira & Henry have returned.........Nothing
Stella has returned...................... Nothing
Nina has paramedics in & bloods taken, probably for....... Nothing.
And the crème de la crème.
Em & Sid & Sia and the other guy have a foursome swapping orgy....... Nothing !

And that is what you will be getting from me if this shit doesn't improve. Nothing!

On 2/26/2018 at 4:58 PM, Plank said:

Em & Sid & Sia and the other guy have a foursome swapping orgy....... Nothing !

You obviously missed the early morning session which all kicked off with Em & Sia getting together kissing and fingering each other eagerly and then the lads joining in taking turns to fuck each girl and changing partners must admit i was very surprised so don't know if Em now knows there are better things elsewhere or what lol but it was good. Maybe even Sids decided to wake up at last lol.

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You obviously missed the early morning session which all kicked off with Em & Sia getting together kissing and fingering each other eagerly and then the lads joining in taking turns to fuck each girl and changing partners must admit i was very surprised so don't know if Em now knows there are better things elsewhere or what lol but it was good. Maybe even Sids decided to wake up at last lol.

So was there another session before the one in the LR that kicked off just before 0700 their time Or are we talking about the same one?

As I said in a previous post somewhere, we know that Em can be a wild one. But Sid is the real problem for me.

7 hours ago, Plank said:

So was there another session before the one in the LR that kicked off just before 0700 their time Or are we talking about the same one?

As I said in a previous post somewhere, we know that Em can be a wild one. But Sid is the real problem for me.

Yeah the one i was meaning kicked off at about 07:13 and lasted about an hour. It was quite wild for them so i was surprised. Hopefully things can only improve from now on but as you say Sid is the problem most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

this site is better then RLC and VV ,it started off very slow but now so much to see ,RLC can be boring and VV they reply to emails too at a  very fast rate ,all girls are great and sexy you can see videos to if u are a member ,with out more cost  like RLC does you have to pay for tokens