Fan Page Blair

Blair who has been spending a lot of time with Jasmin lately......especially doing the late evenings seems to get the viewers hopes up for more then just teasing and rubbing and sexy touching........if I had to rate these two for their teasing from 1 to 10 surely they would get a 10..lol  I am looking forward to the night they really get very sexual with one another.........."that's funny because its not going happen"..lol.....but they are looking very sexy......and they keep my ass hoping and WATCHING..LOL 8)

20 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Blair who has been spending a lot of time with Jasmin lately......especially doing the late evenings seems to get the viewers hopes up for more then just teasing and rubbing and sexy touching........if I had to rate these two for their teasing from 1 to 10 surely they would get a 10..lol  I am looking forward to the night they really get very sexual with one another.........."that's funny because its not going happen"..lol.....but they are looking very sexy......and they keep my ass hoping and WATCHING..LOL 8)

Yep, me too.   I've wasted three nights so far!

But two gorgeous bodies with pussies and arses wide open for hours on a bed - who couldn't stop to see what is going to happen!

Sods law comes in now - I'm away for a few days so cannot watch.     Cue kissing, fingering, tonguing, scissoring etc ..............

I just watched the very sexy Blair masturbate and have a short orgasm.....I am sure with just a little more privacy with out Belle being in the room she would have had even a better and more powerful orgasm.  I still can't understand why RLC can't give these ladies there own rooms and space......but some seems to be able to do and get what they wants even if it means moving out into the vacation apartment.   Thank you Blair for the effort.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Blair who is very sexy seems to be on the same sheet of music as Jasmin.....these two never really hang out or get as wild as the others,  and I seem to always catch them talking to their boyfriends daily on the phone "or at least I think that's who they are talking too."  I do have to give her credit as she "Blair" does give give us viewers a good sexy body show each and every day.  She seems more mature and seems to have her limits about herself and dignity.8)

On 3/4/2018 at 1:53 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Blair, que ha estado pasando mucho tiempo con Jasmin últimamente ... especialmente haciendo las últimas tardes parece hacer que los espectadores esperen algo más que solo burlarse, frotarse y tocar sexy ........ si Tuve que calificar a estos dos por sus bromas de 1 a 10, seguramente obtendrían un 10 ... lol, estoy deseando que llegue la noche en que realmente se pongan muy sexuales el uno con el otro .......... "eso es gracioso porque no va a suceder ".. lol ..... pero se ven muy sexy ...... y mantienen mi culo esperando y MIRANDO ... LOL 8)

Obviously, if we separate what is their natural beauty, what they really do together in bed, that massages that you say ...
I do not know if it would really be five o'clock.
As you say, they do the minimum, to keep the viewer awaiting, it's not my case, but I understand that there are spectators who like to see that one and another night. But do not understand it as a criticism that it is not.
I suppose, as you also do, that a more intimate game between Jas and Blair, is to think or to have a hope that in the end, we know that it will not happen.

On 8/4/2018 at 1:31 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Acabo de ver a la muy sexy Blair masturbarse y tener un orgasmo corto ... Estoy segura de que con un poco más de privacidad, sin la presencia de Belle en la habitación, hubiera tenido un orgasmo mejor y más poderoso. Todavía no puedo entender por qué RLC no les puede dar a estas damas sus propios cuartos y espacio ... pero algunos parecen ser capaces de hacer y obtener lo que quieren, incluso si eso significa mudarse al apartamento de vacaciones. Gracias Blair por el esfuerzo.8)

Two things, which seem not to have been said, or at least I have not read.

RLC wanted a "massive" occupation of the house. The greatest number of girls in the house. The idea is not all bad. It could work, in fact it works, but it is true, that girls have less privacy, but other girls have shared a bed, and have tended to have less privacy, if we compare situations.

In fact. I think, as now happens with Serena, that being alone in her "lair" without someone to guide her, she is little or nothing interesting to look at.

A friend who guides her and shows how things "work" in RLC, makes a girl have or not the chance to succeed or not.

Another thing, it is already what the girl is committed to the company.
There are girls, who have given their best, and have become real stars in RLC, others who have passed without grief or glory and many, we do not even remember their name.

Of course, saying that, I know that there are girls, who have more experience, and others who seem neophytes. But everyone learns, if they have the opportunity for someone to guide them.

Looks as though Blair has some weekend company.......maybe a boyfriend.  Seems everyone gets to bring in a man every now and then.  What changes RLC has made in the last few months!!!!  I have to admit "these are some very nice pretty girls" but most of their men look as if they could be their father's.   I guess Rosemary and Serena well be next to bring in a guy.8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though Blair has some weekend company.......maybe a boyfriend.  Seems everyone gets to bring in a man every now and then.  What changes RLC has made in the last few months!!!!  I have to admit "these are some very nice pretty girls" but most of their men look as if they could be their father's.   I guess Rosemary and Serena well be next to bring in a guy.8)

Surely not!    When they've got each other.

Hi Rubberman,

Referring to Rosemary and Serena as being next to bring in a guy I took the part serious part humorous stance that they might be a romantic item.

Last week it seemed to me Rosie expanded into a smiley teen whenever she was with Serena, hanging on every word and  looking like she had a total crush on her.    

Since then I haven't watched as much and no one has picked up on this so probably its not going where I always hope beautiful girls go on RLC.

By the way, I have appreciated (and others too I bet) how you have been keeping Forum alive these past months.    Often very funny too.

I wonder how long well Blair's boyfriend well be staying at B1?  I am sure she messes him seeing that she never goes out with the other girls and party, she and Jasmin always stayed in.  I am also curious to why all the other girls in the apartment aren't around her like some was when other men "boyfriends" came to the apartment.  Seems some of the other girls who's boyfriends came and stayed for a few days was like mice around the piped piper.....now its a ghost town in the kitchen.  Oh well no need to bitch about it......they are what they are....LOL8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder how long well Blair's boyfriend well be staying at B1?  I am sure she messes him seeing that she never goes out with the other girls and party, she and Jasmin always stayed in.  I am also curious to why all the other girls in the apartment aren't around her like some was when other men "boyfriends" came to the apartment.  Seems some of the other girls who's boyfriends came and stayed for a few days was like mice around the piped piper.....now its a ghost town in the kitchen.  Oh well no need to bitch about it......they are what they are....LOL8)

A valid point that she stays in when others go out in an evening / night but we can only hope not long. With 5 other girls every visiting BF mostly means they cover up. The sharing of the bathroom is another issue.

Like others who have brought their boyfriends to B1 and stayed, " I wonder how long well Blair's boyfriend be around.".......or is this a break for the ladies too "they don't have to be fully nude."   And are the ratings up when a man is staying in B1 and B2 or are they down?.....to keep from bitching about it I try not to view either when this happens.......like all new things that are going on I think the paying viewers should know how long these guys are going to be around.8)